Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

Three chapters in a row. ( ^ω^ ) You are freaking amazing. You all should get one of these. image_zps62c02fae.jpg

Ok, new goal for a new year is try to have sex, yeah!

JUST FUCK YOU SPINELESS BETA FAGGOT

I love the series lol

GOD DAMMIT JUST FUCK ALREADY

As soon as that happens though like 80% of the tension is gone lol. I like when manga is paced like this

2 dam cute

Nice! 2 chapters in a row! Thank you!!!

C'mon, man. Grow a spine and tell the chief you're going to visit a hotel. Literally no one is winning right now.

I swear, with every chapter they just barely avoid sex, I get more and more frustrated for them. I'm not even interested in seeing it at this point, I just want the poor fools to finally get past this eternally awkward suspense.

Spoiler

Had to...

+1 for you sir. I salute you.

Spoiler

yup she is definitely "looking"

Spoiler

you have shown her plenty.

Spoiler

Had to...

It's too early for that. We haven't even seen the "girl from past life" development. Think about it, we don't know anything from Aihara's past, it'll be here soon...

I say tsundere childhood friend.

Btw How long is this skit between Sensei and Aihara gonna continue -_-

As long as it needs to.

Probably.

Totally giggling like an idiot. Such awkward, cutesy moments!

He totally wussed out. On ALL fronts. Idiot.

Aihara wth man, WTH?

BS, we all know he pussied out. Well, to be fair he was sick, but still, wasted a hell of a chance right there, and he can't expect sensei to take the first step all the time.

You know one series that comes to mind where the "sick" part was pretty much negated and it moved on to sex -initiated by the girl I might add-? 

Spoiler

Don't worry this isn't a series on fakku, its actually a full season anime adaptation. if you have watched it, then you know what I mean and why I was thinking of it while reading this chapter >_> 

Fair Warning though, this particular series is hard-core. Discretion is advised. :)

Btw How long is this skit between Sensei and Aihara gonna continue -_-

What a melancholy thing . . . cockblocked by his own underwear.

BS, we all know he pussied out. Well, to be fair he was sick, but still, wasted a hell of a chance right there, and he can't expect sensei to take the first step all the time.

What a melancholy thing . . . cockblocked by his own underwear.

Well, I'm gonna have to start a petition to make the author change Aihara's name to Aiharda. Seems the only appropriate thing to do now.

Also, the girl being the 'back' spoon is adorable.

This two chapters were really hard...

805709d1370480032-should-strava-abandon-

Double update huh? Thanks!

TY whoever picked up series,  I cant wait till you get to volume 4, I love how this story is

They are so innocent that sometimes I forget that this manga is Seinen... then he jacks off right in front of her and I'm like 'oh riiiiiiight, gottcha'

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics