Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 62votes)

Sekirara ni Kiss

Alt Names: alt セキララにキスalt Bare Naked Kissalt 赤裸裸地亲吻
Author: Akuta Fumie
Artist: Akuta Fumie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I can’t be loved for who I am—that’s what I thought. But somehow, he saw through my lies?!"

Chitose has always done well wearing her face like a mask: always smiling, always cute. She feels complete whenever she put it on because it's built to hide her unrefined self: no one hates her, and no one makes fun of her. But after meeting a cute boy who is instinctively more annoyed by her mask than her real self, can Chitose change and make people accept her for who she really is?
Go to Sekirara ni Kiss Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Has this Manga been dropped from Eng Translation? New Window Miru116
  • 1 Replies
Topic Is this a Monthly update? New Window SparkyPvP
  • 1 Replies

34 Comments

I agree, the fact that a person or two weren't kissed that way doesn't mean it doesn't happen for others.

Nice art and all, but I wonder where will the manga go from this point. Would have make a proper one-shot already.

It's shoujo, none of that really happens.

once in a blue Moon that kind of thing happens o.o I seen it happen to my friend

this look pretty good i hope this never get to the love triangle drama from most shojos but gona follow want to know how she changes

Page 3 

The art really fairytale mesmerizing dazzling especially the eyes!!!

It was so beautiful!

heart.gif     Paperdolls Project & Damn Feels!     heart.gif

Thank you for the release  

Yeah, I like the way it got indepth to the mc's thoughts and feelings. 

Another sweet, but deep, romance.  I love it!

Spoiler

It's shoujo, none of that really happens.

Spoiler

Spoiler

But the couple is cute, plus I really emphasize with the main character's feelings and thoughts. I'll be keeping an eye out for this manga for the time being

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics