Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 286votes)

DEAD Tube

Alt Names: alt 学園殺人ゲーム Dead Tubealt 学院里的杀人游戏alt デッドチューブ
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Kitakawa Touta
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Distributing thrilling videos in secret!! A school game that puts life and death on the line!!
Go to DEAD Tube Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where is the appeal? New Window avarake
  • 8 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chance Mashiya and Mashiro and brother/sister New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Mashiro and Machiya's Relationship **Contains Spoilers** New Window HardBoiled
  • 3 Replies

708 Comments

Somewhat reminded me of Koroshiya. ^^

The ch.5 is just fucking insane, hundred times more than Fuuka.

Spoiler

I hoped this manga will condemn pop culture... But it seems more like it just rides the wave. Too bad, but at least I'm happy I didn't read any more of this skit.

sen.manga only have chapter 0 and 1. where you all reading all raw those up to 5?

I found them at jcafe

sen.manga only have chapter 0 and 1. where you all reading all raw those up to 5?

Now, waiting to see how long will it last on Batoto, because of blood and sex.

Keep in mind that there are 1000 of yaoi manga still here despite being 10x more graphical in depiction of sex.

What do you mean, SMUT!?  That wasn't smut!  It was just straight sex... 

with blood... 

and gore... 

and the innocent, happy look on kid's faces while dripping with their victim's blood...

Umm...  Never mind...

Perhaps a comedy tag should be added because, let's face it, that last panel showing Machiya with a full-blown woody in his pants while filming was absolutely hilarious!!!

Glad I wasn't the only one that found that last panel hilarious. It made a nice contrast with the fact he found the two people having sex 'boring' but found the guy being killed 'exciting'.

This is some Ana Satsujin shit. Love it.

Added Smut and School life tag, can't believe no one added it yet

What do you mean, SMUT!?  That wasn't smut!  It was just straight sex... 

with blood... 

and gore... 

and the innocent, happy look on kid's faces while dripping with their victim's blood...

Umm...  Never mind...

Perhaps a comedy tag should be added because, let's face it, that last panel showing Machiya with a full-blown woody in his pants while filming was absolutely hilarious!!!

well  ,well , well . that was a good first chapter

The end killing was expected, pretty much as soon as the so called boyfriend showed up. And pretty irrealistic too: the blood splash is almost impossible from a headshot with a blunt weapon (a cut to the carotid on the other side...), and the position she's in at the start makes it also impossible to hit with such impact. But whatever.

This chapter feels more like a teaser than a real chapter: not much dramatic tension, the boy is going to film and the girl act, no matter what.

It was funny to watch but if the authors feel compelled to show sex+gore at every single chapter, it's going to get boring. If then, too bad, 'cause the art is good.

What the hell was that

Woooorldstar, wooooorldstar.

Nothing out of the ordinary, really.

The only difference is they're the ones doing the killing instead of being the victim like in famous pieces such as Higurashi or Corpse Party, etc.

Hence the word 'Snuff'.....

And Innocent looking snuffing is psychotic than Corpse Party or Higurashi as if its teaching children its fun and ok to imitate it...

Added Smut and School life tag, can't believe no one added it yet

Well.. Just as long as they're happy, right??

I+didn+t+see+that+coming+_abc015f4b71739

who didn't see that coming

Well... what has been seen cannot be unseen. I think this one will be floating around in my head for a bit, I'll likely end up reading more chapters too out of sheer curiousity.

I have been warned.

2 days non-stop, did you even change/charge the batteries

Well kids that's what happens when you fuck crazy.

Also beta male for the Fail

Wow, this is gonna raise some snuff lovers.
And the artist the author chose just makes it look innocent.

Nothing out of the ordinary, really.

The only difference is they're the ones doing the killing instead of being the victim like in famous pieces such as Higurashi or Corpse Party, etc.

Wow, this is gonna raise some snuff lovers.
And the artist the author chose just makes it look innocent.

Was going great, then DAMNNN son, Well shit what now?

Yeah, first chapter it's pretty interesting. But, right now I'm at Chap.05 and if I've to say something I'm pretty disappointed by how the story develops.

However I'm happy that someone noticed the series and start to translate.

Where did you find the others chapters?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics