Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

It's been nearly 4 years... If time progressed in story as it does in real life, they'd be in their last year of high school... I think. Somewhere around that time? It's not like this series started exactly on the first day of the Japanese school year... probably. Let's be romantic and say that's what they would be in

But damn, it's been so long. We will soon be released from this octopus hell... and right back into whatever hell Matsui's next work will be, whenever it will be

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The moon science about it eventually collapsing and becoming smaller made me question the question of disbelief

Biggest question this chapter: who were the two holding hands at page 16?!... well that and what she means by "a certain someone", my bet is nagisa being a teacher there (and having his students try to kill him?...)

I wonder if idol girl got together with the MC.

I hope they end up together, matsui better not leave that in the air (then again he very well could go with the joke and honour all the karma x nagisa shipping going on out there)

I do love that kinda dysfunctional marriage karasuma and bitch ended up in.

I wonder if idol girl got together with the MC.

For those of you interested in our little group's plan for the future, see here

Wonder what the teacher's kid will look like...

Spoiler

To be fair, the Japanese just use the term "Bitch" for someone promiscuous, what we'd call "slutty". And that is essentially her assassination method...

the psychology of Death Note

hahaha... HAHAHAHA....
those are some mighty low standards for quality you have there.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yaoi route unlocked.

Nagisa's parents getting back together is total fucking bullshit. What absolute garbage.

personally, one of the worst manga I've ever read... Forgive me, but the plot is really weak, and wasted after a huge amount of fillers. Of course, from a manga focused on children I couldn't expect the pathos of Kenshiro or the psychology of Death Note, but still, this isn't worthy of being one step below Attack on Titan (this year the former was 4th and the latter 3rd). Just my opinion, you know... ;)

If you wanted something deeper you should have tried with seinen instead of shonen, because let's not forget shonen is generally aimed at 12-16 years old teenagers.

gdi just when I thought it was finally over... I do really wonder what the rest of the chapters are going to be about, and those are probably the ones I will actually read after I literally skipped the rest after the Karma-Nagisa fight.
Ngl, I did like this manga, but after that fight It felt really meh to me. I'm not exactly sure why, but I feel like at this point I wouldnt be missing that much If I only read the last chapters because It feels really predictable? That in itself isn't exactly bad but is just I don't do well with obvious stuff.

This series is titled "assasination classroom" so how did you expect for it to end with that kind of title? And well if you think deeply about it, you will realize that all shonen manga in existence is predictable since we all know that the protagonist will win in the end no matter what problem they encounter and how strong their opponent was. Even if the antagonist manage to kill the hero, there's always someone next in line and the antagonist will lose to them eventually. Kinda boring doesn't it? The point is that all the shonen stories are the same boring crap. The only difference is that they are labeled differently by their respective authors. It really doesn't matter whether it's a fantasy, scifi, modern setting etc though. These types of stories are bound to have these kind of the same predictable elements to them. It's just impossible to avoid those things.

oh boy, TWO chapters

Spoiler

personally, one of the worst manga I've ever read... Forgive me, but the plot is really weak, and wasted after a huge amount of fillers. Of course, from a manga focused on children I couldn't expect the pathos of Kenshiro or the psychology of Death Note, but still, this isn't worthy of being one step below Attack on Titan (this year the former was 4th and the latter 3rd). Just my opinion, you know... ;)

Wow, way to miss the whole point of this manga. The fact that it was published in Jump doesn't mean it has to be your classic run of the mill shounen archetype.

Death Note is Death Note, Hokuto no Ken is Hokuto no Ken. If you're measuring this manga with the same ruler you used as them you're bound to get disappointed. This manga was more on the line of GTO. People facing the adversities of growing up. Having someone who actually cares for you besides his given job was very heartwarming too. The fantasy elements were not overdone, and it didn't overstay its welcome which sadly can't be said of most Jump popular manga.

Said that, don't compare this little gem to the infuriating mess that is Attack of Titan.

Nagisa has shed man(l)y tears.

Have him cross dress and say that again. xD

Nagisa has shed man(l)y tears.

The manga is all about teaching the children. The assassination is just an excuse. Thus, there isn't any filler.

Agree, The assassination plot-line was their for drama and action. THe real story was about how a teacher was able to change the fate of a class, who everyone had given up on. It's a story type that apperes now and then. GTO was the same, but with less fantasy elements.

The manga is all about teaching the children. The assassination is just an excuse. Thus, there isn't any filler.

gdi just when I thought it was finally over... I do really wonder what the rest of the chapters are going to be about, and those are probably the ones I will actually read after I literally skipped the rest after the Karma-Nagisa fight.

Ngl, I did like this manga, but after that fight It felt really meh to me. I'm not exactly sure why, but I feel like at this point I wouldnt be missing that much If I only read the last chapters because It feels really predictable? That in itself isn't exactly bad but is just I don't do well with obvious stuff.

Of course, from a manga focused on children I couldn't expect the pathos of Kenshiro or the psicology [sic] of Death Note, but still, this isn't worthy of being one step below Attack on Titan
So what did you expect? I mean, it's cool and all to not be impressed with a manga, but you need to substantiate your viewpoint with something more than "X is so much better", especially if X belongs to a totally different genre. IMHO.

personally, one of the worst manga I've ever read... Forgive me, but the plot is really weak, and wasted after a huge amount of fillers. Of course, from a manga focused on children I couldn't expect the pathos of Kenshiro or the psicology of Death Note, but still, this isn't worthy of being one step below Attack on Titan (this year the former was 4th and the latter 3rd). Just my opinion, you know... ;)

Wrong genre, pal. A comedy doesn't need a story, and thus works well with fillers.

Also, it's spelled "psychology". Just saying, you know?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics