Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 151votes)

Shoukoku no Altair

Alt Names: alt Altair - Tale of The Great Waralt ALTAIR ดาวจรัสฟ้า อินทรีถลาลมalt Altair ve Savaşlar Kitabıalt Altair: A Record of Battlesalt 将国のアルタイルalt 将国之天鹰星alt Rising Eagle of the General Nationalt Türkiyeli Alnaşr Altair
Author: Kato Kotono
Artist: Kato Kotono
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For generations the Türkiye Devleti and the Balt-Rhein Empire have stood in stern opposition to each other. Then one night, when an imperial minister is found assassinated, the two nations are plunged into a potentially explosive situation. As the generals of Türkiye's council cry for war, Mahmut comes to discover the devious truth behind the assassination. Thus the young pasha's battle for his country, peace, and trust in his fellow man begins!

Spin-Off Series:

>Toukoku no Subaru (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toukoku-no-subaru-r18003)

> Shoukoku no Altair san (https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shoukoku-no-altair-san-r22528)
Go to Shoukoku no Altair Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Recruiting translators from Japanese to English. New Window HiroHY
  • 2 Replies
Topic Comic Forums New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 3 Replies
Topic "Shoukoku no Altair" Anime Preview And Plans Published New Window Hayro
  • 4 Replies

381 Comments

omg, their faces are priceless!

Chapter 51 suddenly stopped being readable for me around page 20 0o And now I can't even read page 1 :(

Just curious, is there any romance in this manga with the main character?

Yes, Mahmut x Turkiye OTP

The author seems to get a kick out of reminding everybody that Mahmut's a hopeless virgin, so....

nope

Main thought while reading this chapter? That's a prominent booty you have there, general.

Volume 7 contains some of the best series of chapters of any manga I have read in recent memory. That whole arc was when the manga jumped from good to great, really.

He'll eventually...

Spoiler

Quite a number of fairly impressive feats, I'd say.

You missed out on the most important:

Spoiler
    • pen likes this
Shit, that Empire monster looked like something from Berserk.

so yea..im at chapter 18 and was wondering if the overall abilities of the MC would improve in the later chapters? coz til chapter 18, i only saw him getting defeated in a fight, getting beaten down to a pulp, getting massacred even in a verbal battle, failing to protect a city, failing even in his own profession/main ability (being a falconer), getting demoted, getting bloodied AGAIN etc etc. in exchange, the battles that he does win and other good things that happen to him are few and far in between. so yea will he actually improve or will he just be swept in the tides of the world around him? is he only good as a trap and is that the reason aside from the art that people are reading this?

He'll eventually...

Spoiler

Quite a number of fairly impressive feats, I'd say.

The point at the beginning is that Mahmut is young, inexperienced, and idealistic, and since the setting resembles the real world, this results in ridicule, failure, and demotion. He has to gain a little wisdom before he can make any progress, which is why he decided to go travelling. He's bound to improve with time.

so yea..im at chapter 18 and was wondering if the overall abilities of the MC would improve in the later chapters? coz til chapter 18, i only saw him getting defeated in a fight, getting beaten down to a pulp, getting massacred even in a verbal battle, failing to protect a city, failing even in his own profession/main ability (being a falconer), getting demoted, getting bloodied AGAIN etc etc. in exchange, the battles that he does win and other good things that happen to him are few and far in between. so yea will he actually improve or will he just be swept in the tides of the world around him? is he only good as a trap and is that the reason aside from the art that people are reading this?

I've read it all in one go, truly a must-read manga. 

Things will get even more serious from now on. Can't wait for the next chapter!

IT BEGINS

OHH SHIIEEETTTTTT!! SHITS GONHA HIT THE FAN!

Man, I LOVE this series! The next chapter can't come soon enough~

Bye bye harem D:

Poor, poor wheelchair guy... baka Louis, you won't have revolts if you divert the funds from reducing the military to domestic affairs.

Crap... now I know who the King of Urado reminds me of...

Vlad the Impaler...

Such a good read! I recommend it.

I look forward to further release. Thanks for the scans! 

Volume 14 cover:

Spoiler

So... I'm really enjoying the chapters where they have to crossdress, like Mahmut for example... Um... It's really refreshing =.=

A bag of really old shit: $100.-

The Face of Mahmut Pasha, after he realised his life wasn't worth shit: priceless.

There are things you cannot buy, for everything else there is... sterko.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics