Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 73votes)

Mix

Alt Names: alt ミックス
Author: Adachi Mitsuru
Artist: Adachi Mitsuru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adachi's second serialization in Gessan Shounen Sunday, follows the story of three siblings, students of Meisei Middle School. Takes place 26 years after Adachi's biggest title, Touch (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/touch-r1281), and is supposedly a sequel.
Go to Mix Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 59 Replies
Topic Touch References (spoilers) New Window bane_ecf
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is this going to be another "slow production" Adachi manga? New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies

305 Comments

Ops, I typed points instead of runs without thinking.

And yeah, clean-up is supposed to be hitting fourth, I didn't even notice that inconsistency, but he DOES say clean-up, and the next panel does say he is the third hitter. So I googled it up and it seems in Japan they call the third, fourth, and fifth hitters clean-up, so that's that.
And clean-up supposed to be hitting fourth aren't they?
Thanks for the work translating, though it should be "Runs" not "Points".
this is some good stuff, damn that useless ace
Yay!! Thank you, Tenko. I hope that your computer is either replaced with a better model, or up and running like new.
Spoiler
Thanks, Tenko. Great new chapter, and things are getting more interesting. It's also nice to see a familiar face!
Thank you!
this better not end in 20 chapter or something.
Spoiler
Thanks, Tenko, for the good editing and translation as well as a timely new chapter. (If you guys want to solace your boredom between chapters by practicing with Slow Step, I will sing your praises anew!!)
Seriously, you guys (and gals?) do a great job. Appreciated all around by us Adachi fans.
This is Adachi's new series. It's monthly and is a story that takes place in Meisei school, the same one where his most famous work, Touch, took place. The catch is that it's set two decades after the events of Touch and so far has an all-new cast and a completely new story. I'd advise you to read TOUCH before this one, simply because you never know if he'll ever decide to link both stories :P
I know it is Adachi's style, but still, all the characters from different series' look the same ...
Hmm ...what is dis? I've only read "Cross Game" and "Q & A".
Thank you for translating
hope Tatsuya and Minami will join in Mix :P
Just want to say thanks to Tenko for getting each chapter out so quickly and so well done. You guys rock.
oh and I forgot to add, but touma and souichiro's character design also looks like ando atsushi and ando hisashi from Q and A. So it's easy for me to get some nostalgic feeling while reading MIX.
I feel you @vanrald08
Touma got personality just like kunimi hiro and kitamura kou.
MIX 06 RAW

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0MIUBYDU/

Next chapter 12th November.
hmmm the Wincest is stronk in this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics