Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

A spy in the group...my first chocie is one of the girls, probably big boobs, maybe the loli is giving incomplete infos but I can't tell for now, The guy with long is a bit suspect too.

ah good chapter. nice suspense and pacing. they seem to have found the right formula this time.

its a slow burn but things really pick up at ch 9

thanks for the update!

Is there someone translating the light novel? If so, can someone share a link to the translated light novel?

Well it is originally a light novel. So far there has been a good effort to stay true to the novel as much as possible. Witch in turn makes for odd places for the manga to stop per chapter due to page limits.

Although it's a bit awkward I'm fine with it since it means the story doesn't veer off widely or leave important stuff out.

i understand the page limit issue. but they often have leeway in that area. and this chapter only needed 1-2 pages more at the most. totally within the acceptable range.
but the better points to end this chapter would have been just after the first sneek attack or just as another enemy shows or something of the like. ending it where they did in the middle of 2 possible cliffhanger points just feels so out of place.
i suppose for tankobons this style would create a seemless flow but until then we have to settle for awkward chapter break points.

Ooh, this is good.

I think this guy has what it takes to be a dungeon maker.

I was thinking the same thing, it'd be great!

Maybe he'll actually do some of that while in the unfinished fort.

But at the same time, I want to see all the different ways he could go/things he could do instead of focusing on one.

interesting, INTERESTING!! will Follow! this could go many places.

Definitely interesting! "this could go many places." I really hope so :)

Bad tactic. If they've had time to set up an ambush...and it looks like only one attacker so far, where would the others be? Inside, don't you think, right where you'd most likely take refuge from an attack. And if there were a bunch of workers, where would be the best place to secure them if you didn't out and out kill them. Why...inside the building of course.  

Nope. That incomplete fortress just screams TRAP!!!  Best to go to ground in a defensible spot outside of it where you can watch your approaches. And if he can raise walls suddenly...small insta-fort is outside of his ability? Don't buy it.

Some of the things he can possibly do
1. Has and Has-not. Given his ability to customize, his equipment are likely ranks above the average equipment,
so those having his customized equipment are likely to perform much better.
This may create a popularity for the artificer class.
2. Elevate the no magic humans to above livestock tier.

I nearly know what is coming, he will decide to build his own country, with his skills :D

is it just me or does it seem like the mangaka likes to end chapters at awkward spots? i suppose you could call them cliff hangers but honestly i can't help but feel some are missing a page or 2 at the end.

Well it is originally a light novel. So far there has been a good effort to stay true to the novel as much as possible. Witch in turn makes for odd places for the manga to stop per chapter due to page limits.

Although it's a bit awkward I'm fine with it since it means the story doesn't veer off widely or leave important stuff out.

Thanks for the update!

With his newfound powers over item repair, clothing, and the power to effectively create money for himself on his own, I think our hero here is better suited for being the merchant king than the demon king.

Think Spice and Wolf meets The Gamer.

But hey, if this series wants to go the action-adventure route, I'm all for it.

yea would have been intresting if they whole claimity was that he crashed the money market.

Depends on what you read I guess. It is awkward, but its not unusual.

i would call it clumsy.

is it just me or does it seem like the mangaka likes to end chapters at awkward spots? i suppose you could call them cliff hangers but honestly i can't help but feel some are missing a page or 2 at the end.

Depends on what you read I guess. It is awkward, but its not unusual.

AK scans <3

thank you for the chapter 9 update...

everything about this one is great but i still can't get over the fact that this is under alphapolis.

I'd customize ur ugly mugs :)

the manga feel better than the webnovel. 

so awesome, can't wait for more. I like the art and concept of this. :D

uhh!! want more :S, well thanks for the translation, i hope the month wait for next chap would be worth it.

gah.need to wait another month. dang

aghhhh now again 4 week wait time.

Thanks for translation.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics