Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 212votes)

Kimi ni Todoke

Alt Names: alt Alcanzándotealt Arrivare a tealt 君に届けalt 好想告诉你alt Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to Youalt Reaching Youalt Sana Ulaşmak
Author: Shiina Karuho
Artist: Shiina Karuho
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sawako Kuronuma is the perfect heroine... for a horror movie. With her jet-black hair, sinister smile and silent demeanor, she's often mistaken for the haunting movie character Sadako. But behind her scary facade is a very misunderstood teenager. Too shy to fit in, all she wants to do is make some friends. But when a popular boy in class befriends her, she's sure to make more than just that--she's about to make some enemies too!

In 2008 it won the Best Shōjo Manga award in the 32nd Annual Kodansha Manga Award. The series was also nominated for the first Manga Taisho awards in 2008.
Go to Kimi ni Todoke Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Real Life Movie New Window Thorn Delwyn
  • 1 Replies
Topic Shouldn't there be a chapter discussion thingie? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 255 Replies
Topic Pin vs Kento (Version 2) New Window HatsumiShinogu
  • 9 Replies
Topic Summaries/raws New Window Ramen-monster
  • 0 Replies
Topic Pin vs Kento New Window HatsumiShinogu
  • 11 Replies

349 Comments

Well, now Pin is going to be paired up with Kurumi, duh.
Whoa. I've not read this for a long time and saw the cover page with Ayane x Kent. What happened to Pin!? I was rooting for him... :(
Idk even know wtf is going on.
Oh ho, about time those 2 develop their relationship.
nice chapter
I wouldn't mind if they switched the main characters. These other two soon to be paired couples are far more interesting than the MC kindergartners we have now.
best chapter in a while
Kent for the win!
Great new chapter, thanks S2Scans!
Spoiler

All the angst lately is leeching away the rosy happiness I associate with this series, but of course, that's to be expected. There's gotta be at least some drama, otherwise, the happy ending won't be as sweet. I'm just waiting for the good feelings to come back now.
@Opal
Thank you!! I'm pretty sure you just saved this series for me XD

@aruless
Me as well.
Since the begining i was expecting a Pin-Aya-chan situation, but darn the last 20 chaps are telling me that its not gonna happend >_>
what strawberry time? I"m seeing it a lot in volume 10.
@Daktyl198
First of all, I agree, it is becoming quite the tiring lump of random angst now... I'll flag my answer under spoiler because that's the way to go right under the title... ^^;
Spoiler
I hope that gives you some idea. : )
I stopped knowing what the heck shes even worried about around 8 chapters ago >_>
In the beginning I at least KNEW what the angst was for. She was worried about a certain thing, or somebody had said that to Kazehaya to cause a misunderstanding.

But what in the world drove them apart this time?? Please somebody that understands, explain this to me...
@hardboilegg
Spoiler
Spoiler
Man, Ryuu and Chizu should just go out already and get this over with.Posted Image I want more Ayane x Ken and Sawako x Kazehaya
i don't know wut is happening... too much overthinkingggggggggggg

I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN....

nah this is good. ChizuxRyu is good... YanoxMaster/maybe possibly pin is good... pretty much every ship es good... once we get past this angst-y part
Great new chapter, not here yet but I wasn't waiting, read it at the scanlators site...Thanks a lot S2Scans!!!
lol @ Liar. Actually, I see he's commented on just about all the manga I like.
Oooh, if Purple Library Guy likes this, then I'll like this too!
ey yo FUCK kazehaya... dis guy is all sorts of idiot
Awesome, a new chapter, thanks S2S Scans!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics