Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 175votes)

Bloom into You

Alt Names: alt สุดท้ายก็คือเธอalt やがて君になるalt Eventually, I Will Become Yoursalt 이윽고 네가 된다alt Sonunda, Senin Olacağımalt YagaKimialt Yagate Kimi ni Narualt 最終我成為了妳
Author: Nakatani Nio
Artist: Nakatani Nio
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koito Yuu who recently became a high school student was asked to help the student council, where she meets its seemingly flawless president Nanami Touko.

However, Touko is more fragile than she looks and ends up falling in love with Yuu, but the latter seems unable to reciprocate. Yet, she doesn't reject Touko's feelings and develops a strange relationship with her...
Go to Bloom into You Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Recent Chapter Discussion New Window Gnocchos
  • 20 Replies

193 Comments

You know, as someone a bit older, practically the only thing that weirds me out about the current young generation is your insistence on coming up with a separate friggin' name for every tiny nuance and variation of attitude towards sex, romance, gender and so forth under the sun.  I'm really impressed that unlike in my youth the default approach to 'em all is acceptance, but the ten thousand names . . . why?

I'll have you know I identify as demipansexual intersex polyamorous genderqueer wolfkin headmate, so don't oppress me.

Also, Purple is my trigger, please change your name, stop oppressing my triggers.

Oh  - two new chapters so fast, nice! I love how tsundere Koito is to herself.

that's not something limited to age I think, I don't even know what a Gray-asexual, Demiromantic or Gray-aromantic is...

Let's try parsing this moonspeak....

Demiromantic: demi = half, so its someone who's...umm...mildly interested in romance?

Aromantic: Someone who's not into cuddly business.

Gray: No clue.

You know, as someone a bit older, practically the only thing that weirds me out about the current young generation is your insistence on coming up with a separate friggin' name for every tiny nuance and variation of attitude towards sex, romance, gender and so forth under the sun.  I'm really impressed that unlike in my youth the default approach to 'em all is acceptance, but the ten thousand names . . . why?

that's not something limited to age I think, I don't even know what a Gray-asexual, Demiromantic or Gray-aromantic is...

As someone who is dating a Gray-asexual you are totally right. We think them the same because they are always together but it's not necessarily like that. Sexuality and romance are extremely fluid concepts. It's not a binary system =P
Most likely protagonist is a Demiromantic or Gray-aromantic. It depends how the story will end

Uploaded a proper, working version of the extra chapter and chapter 6. Chapters 7 and 8 haven't been scanlated AFAICT.

Thank you good sir.

A smile is just a smile...

Uploaded a proper, working version of the extra chapter and chapter 6. Chapters 7 and 8 haven't been scanlated AFAICT.

still potato :l

Newest chapter has potato'd.

Note: Yuri Project just released chapter 6; it's available at their site or on Dynasty, retitled "Bloom Into You".

Aah!  Look out, there's art growing on you!

Wet a cloth with some vinegar . . . unless it's oil-based, then you might need turpentine.

Murphy's Oil Soap, takes that oil-based art right off with out drying the skin the way turpentine does. ;)

I'm hardly interested in shoujo-ai but this one seems pretty all right. Except for maybe the first chapter or two where senpai confessed her feelingsthat came out of nowhere and felt way too awkward.

[...] the last couple of pages has sparkles and what not, the confession from the senpai seems to be different from what she felt from the confession of the guy.

Also, is it just me or are those rays of sunlight every time senpai says something romantic drawn intentionally, and/or indicative of some of MC's feelings? I honestly love the art.

Most likely protagonist is a Demiromantic or Gray-aromantic.

I could relate to her quite a bit so I looked up those terms. Now please excuse me while I go and ponder over my own sexuality (or lack thereof).

Like the volume cover, pretty cool design. 

The mangaka is really good at expressing emotions without spelling them, in my opinion.

I like this.

It's a shame the mangaka hasn't done more. The pacing is perfect. 

Also, just noticed in the last panel of chapter 5: new guy looking back as well. Probable love complications.

The mangaka is really good at expressing emotions without spelling them, in my opinion.

I like this.

Mmm really liking this so far, glad I gave shoujo-ai a chance :)

Also has anyone else found the art growing on them.

Aah!  Look out, there's art growing on you!

Wet a cloth with some vinegar . . . unless it's oil-based, then you might need turpentine.

Praise yuri <3

As someone who is dating a Gray-asexual you are totally right. We think them the same because they are always together but it's not necessarily like that. Sexuality and romance are extremely fluid concepts. It's not a binary system =P
Most likely protagonist is a Demiromantic or Gray-aromantic. It depends how the story will end

Well said. I think you summed it up pretty well there. Sexually desiring someone and being in love are two different things. They often exist side by side but not exclusively. The character hasn't said anything about her sexual orientation so I don't think we can make any judgements on that front.

Also has anyone else found the art growing on them. I didn't like it before but I quite like it now.  

Mind you, "asexual" isn't the same as not having romantic feelings.  I've been acquainted with asexuals who were actually quite romantic--they just didn't feel like doing that kind of thing because of it.

I like how the author make this scene work given the two's personality

Spoiler

Mind you, "asexual" isn't the same as not having romantic feelings.  I've been acquainted with asexuals who were actually quite romantic--they just didn't feel like doing that kind of thing because of it.

iirc, someone here (or somewhere else?) guessed the MC for being an asexual. I guess that person must be an ESPer from some secret society.

i like that the mc is actually consistent and has some semblance of self-understanding

seems like this would be more suitable for college and a college audience than high school, though, since high school is typically still caught up with objective-searching like "will i find love" than soul-searching like "how do i, as a person, perceive, feel, interact with, and understand love"

Yeah this is an MC I legitimately haven't seen before.  Usually when dealing with this kinda "I can't love Nobody" MC they're head over heels for someone by the end of the first chapter, second at most, even if they don't realize it or try to deny it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics