Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 287votes)

Seishun Forget!

Alt Names: alt 青春フォーゲット!alt Seishun For-get!alt Youth For-get!alt Youth Forget!
Author: Mikabe Sesuna
Artist: Mikabe Sesuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Live with Sincerity" is Natsuki Taiyou's motto. It's first day of high school and Taiyou was heading to a school and Taiyou meets Hinata during the way there. He fell in love at first sight and suddenly confessed to her. Her answer was yes and she runs away without saying who she was, but it turns that she was his classmate. Taiyou felt a destiny between them. However, on the next day, she doesn't remember who he is. why could it that be...?
Go to Seishun Forget! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest/Previous Chapters New Window greensoulreaper
  • 27 Replies
Topic Chapter 18- I'll Never Give Up! New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter Progress Update (6/30) New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 17- This is Where I Make My Stand New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Youth Forget! FAQ/Discussions/Spoiler Thread. New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies
Topic [News] Youth Forget ch15 and 16 (Update: 6/9) New Window Souldrake
  • 5 Replies

406 Comments

Huh finally it got interesting
And some moar random girls that fell for him for some retarded reason..

This new one for having such solid arguments, sure picked a weird one to date him
*Sorry, I mean Shigure. Not Hinata. It was hard to find her name -_-
You don't have to like every single manga out there :) I sure like this one~ (I don't like Naruto/One Piece/Bleach, so there. I'm sure a lot of readers dislike me :P )
Man, the mangaka kept drawing Hinata like a dead cat. It makes me pity her. That's unfair, mangaka..
It sux, really. Just like all the bad romance mangas, this one is easily predictable. Moar rivals... You don't say... It's more like a doujin if you ask me.
I hope he kills her D:
*cough*
I would just like to remind you all in your excitement to be careful about posting spoilers (minor or not) and to talk about the chapter in the Chapter 13 thread. The comment boxes here are for comments about the manga as a whole, not the scanlation. Think of the people who haven't read ch1 yet.
I can smell yandere in the new girl
omg... what a very perfect development...
now Hinata will face a truly strong opponent
aah, right there is a watermark. noticed it after you guys said it. while reading noticed nothing.
I didn't even notice any watermarks, I was so pleased to be able to read the new chapter my full concentration was on enjoying it - not finding things to whine about like others seem to.

Thanks a lot MangaHeaven :D looking forward to more chapters.
The new girl is so awesome
well, I think I can see the future and because I am a kind person, I will tell you what I see.
the watermarks wil get bigger.
Such small watermarks... so much complaints... People, you don't know what they think most of the time. An Ad by "Watermark-Works, love it or hate it, you're gonna see it!"
I like the new girl, she totally went Ace Attourney on Hinata and the MC's relationship.

She went like: OBJECTION!, you don't acknowledge the relationship, therefore, I am pressing harder on the MC.

If she only had pointed harder with her finger, I'd jumped out of my seat.
Congrats 0208-さん! You get... a virtual chocolate chip cookie!
[troll]
Curse me if you will, but I'm more tired of people whining about watermarks than the watermarks itself.
Since when did the leechers think they have the right to complain?
It's only been a few years since there was a smaller leecher community who only know how to thank.
Their effort are better off used to bring MF down, or troll the MF community..
Isn't it more rewarding to troll those who crosses the ethics boundary more?
[/troll]
i swear i press follow this one when i poped up here but i just did in now. 1000th person that follows this story.
PS. troll the MF to hell xD
OMG I'm in love with the new girl.
He should just give it up and go out with the class pres.
Hell get the loli..
So when is 13 really coming?
Personally, I like Japanzai's JESUS troll the best :P
Then Pinoy's GIBERISH troll
This one was very good too
Amazing chapter, the whole ********* and ***** ********* was fricking incredible
That's just us being pissed. Simple enough? We hope we manage to convey our intentions~~
is the end of manga coming soon? :'(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics