Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.74 - 31votes)

Rock melt: Fiance wa Yukiotoko

Alt Names: alt ロッカメルト~フィアンセは雪男~alt Rock melt: Fiance wa Yukiotokoalt Rokka Melt - Fiance wa Yukiotoko
Author: Toma Rei
Artist: Toma Rei
Genres: Fantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Huh!!! wait!!! this is downtown Tokyo!! Don't just decide on your own to start a blizzard!! The one who stopped the raging snow is a snow-spirit, and he k-kissed me! What does that mean!?
Go to Rock melt: Fiance wa Yukiotoko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Reimei no Arcana mangaka! Wow, never even registered the connection.

This is enjoyable. It has its cliche's, but I'm actually glad the girl is kind of...cruel? Not that she's cruel all the time, but she's got her moments.

Spoiler
SHE ISN'T MARY SUE FROM THE GET GO. Or like, that understanding, mature, saint of a girl who smiles sweetly at says the right words every time. Or who's 'character flaw' is something as shallow as her eating too much, or doesn't have much facial expression, or something.

This makes me think of the tsundere girl x 'bad' boy set up...EXCEPT GENDER SWAPPED. ahahaha

Yukinari is just too cute. Tougo is great too.

+1 vote for Yukinari as next Jack Frost.

Now I have to reread it to remember what happened... again... :(

nah, the Omake has nothing to do with the main story. It's funny though :D

I'm rereading the chapters over again. It's amazing how parents in these types of manga seem to pick the worst time to tell their kids stuff like their gonna have guests over when the kid is more engrossed in watching tv. Thinking well I told them so I guess ever things ok instead of finding a better time like while eating dinner or something.

Now I have to reread it to remember what happened... again... :(

I know this would pretty much end the story, but...

Spoiler

From what I understand,

Spoiler

This feels...cheesy...cliche...pretty predictable...the guy looses control at what feels like every 10 pages over very minor things...the art style on the promotional pages looked really nice, but when reading it....it kinda feels just a bit, old school?(can't really describe it, but i'v seen this style over a dozen times now, mostly from older manga..like an over-used shoujo style?...yea I cant describe it well enough)hmm..hmm.

I think I wanna wait a bit more, though my opinion will not change, I just hope it gets better at some point.

...he knows.

Spoiler

The raws

http://raffmanga.ch/manga/rokka-melt-fiance-wa-yukiotoko/

Spoiler

Cada cuanto publican chapter ?

I think those two guys are going to make things difficult for her. 

Seriously,that was just a cockroach...

Very cute, I enjoyed it. 

:3 me gusta,espero que publiquen mas capitulos.

Me gusto!!! me encanta los historias del Mangaka Toma Rei!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics