Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 373votes)

Terra Formars

Alt Names: alt テラフォーマーズalt 火星异种alt Terra ForMars
Author: Sasuga Yu
Artist: Tachibana Kenichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With the space program attempting to travel to Mars, 21st century scientists were tasked with warming up the planet so that humans could survive on its surface. They came up with an efficient and cost effective plan of sending cockroaches and mold to the surface so that the mold would absorb the sunlight and the insect corpses would serve as a food source for the mold.
It is now the year 2599, and the first manned ship to Mars has landed on the planet and the six crew members are ready for their mission. But what they find on Mars, is something beyond their darkest imagination and fear...

Side Story:
Terra Formars Gaiden - Rain Hard: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/terra-formars-gaiden-rain-hard-r14432

Terra Formars Gaiden - Asimov:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/terra-formars-gaiden-asimov-r18927:
Go to Terra Formars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Terra Formars sexist? New Window Minaya Alvar
  • 12 Replies
Topic Anyone else think that this manga is a little confusing/weird in terms of plot? New Window Limilicious
  • 3 Replies
Topic these are my confusion about those bipedal cockroaches New Window pdaangsakti21
  • 3 Replies
Topic What creature do u want to form with? New Window 2hot4you
  • 19 Replies
Topic War of religion.- Facts be damned. New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies
Topic Racism New Window truepurple
  • 23 Replies

898 Comments

WOW!
Totally unexpected!
Anyway, I like the art and the story is pretty interesting for now.
Spoiler

I'm gonna follow that.
It's so funny lol.
Good catch, Belvarose, but unless I counted wrong, someone else is missing as well.
The girl with short hair is missing... I hope that what I think will happen won't happen D:
Looks good, i hope the manga doesn't end to fast.
@wanderingsoul_oo ~ Pseudo-science is kind of expected....it's a work of "fiction" after all. :P
This is some good shit. Hater's gonna hate. To the people pointing out the scientific implausibilities: have you not read manga before?!

And it's sci-fi for a reason.
Chapter 3 : Empires strikes back.......where is my Anakin skywalker ?
Sigh... this is just dumb.
@ Vile

Er... do you even read the chapter bro? One of the guys has insect shell harder than metal and still got owned. What makes you think an android made of metal can fare better? Besides your blind fanboyism, that is... it's more likely that yur precious Motoko will get ass raped by these African-looking cockroaches lol

I love the gore so far but I don't see why they couldn't just insert whatever DNA of the ant that the captain carries instead of those other insects?
What the hell is goin on with this series? People are dropping left and right and now we have a mole. Wonder when the massacre will end...
Another huge problem I have with this series is that the author uses pseudo-science to justify his rationale. He forgets about the Law of Diminishing Returns, the spiracle problem with human-sized insects, etc.

Fact is truly stranger than fiction.

(this is why I probably don't enjoy fictional works as much as I used to...)
A phonecall to Earth.

I thought the nonsense would limit itself to the biology. NOPE.
Looks like the roaches did not evoled but rather could be africans (like the main characters who gave their freedom in order to have food) who were given roach DNA like the main characters. What a plot twist.
LOOOOOL chapter 3 - The empire strikes back , remind you of anything =3
    • Ncf likes this
I for one, welcome our Roach overlords.
Spoiler
@jackson a balistic interplanetary raid-spray missile lol
Seems good.
Reminds me of http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-r429
>__<.
love these types of manga
I meant, how could these guys forget Raid. Spray Raid and it's GG.
How could these guys for Raid? Spray Raid and these suckers die in an instant...rofl
This is awesome, how could you destroy those roach humanoids? You can't nuke them because they'll just evolve into something stronger. Destroy the planet? Well they're just going to evolve to live space! Then you got roach humanoids that can have superhuman strength and speed and can also travel in space. This manga is a good example of humans pushing technology too far.
Wow, they are superpowered and still getting annihilated.
I sure hope U-NASA has a self-destruct button for that shuttle or the roaches are getting to Earth.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics