Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.88 - 78votes)

Kamisama, Kisama wo Koroshitai.

Alt Names: alt 神様、キサマを殺したい。alt God, you bastard, I wanna kill you.alt Kami-sama, Ki-sama o Koroshitai.
Author: Matsuhashi Inusuke
Artist: Matsuhashi Inusuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After losing her entire family to a combination of tragedies deliberately caused by certain people, a girl decides to take her own life. Before she has the chance, though, she witnesses a murder and is subsequently cornered by the perpetrator. In search of a greater challenge, he proposes to help her to kill the people who led her family to death… so long as she agrees to allow herself to be killed by him in the end.
Go to Kamisama, Kisama wo Koroshitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

101 Comments

this is good

if anyone knows anything very similar to this lmk please

Thank you Death Toll. This manga is an excellent read

We have scripts up to chapter 16, so expect a stream of releases! \o/

(Famous last words… we'll probably be hit with a biblical plague now.)

I didn't see that coming, is there even one sane person in this manga?

maybe the assistant, but well, you know what happened to him xD

Do you still need to ask? I'm beginning to doubt the mangaka's sanity, to be honest

Yeah, It would explain a lot of things

Do you still need to ask? I'm beginning to doubt the mangaka's sanity, to be honest

It seemed a little silly, he was JUST in the perfect position where she could push him right in. Why would you wait there? Why not go to a more secretive area to review evidence? Why would the killer be right there at that time? How did he even know he was there?

Anyone wants to buy some bleach? It's good for your eyes.

For some odd reason the art reminds me of Piano no Mori. And every time a see Mako-chan smile like the psycho he is, it is as if Kai dyed his hair for disguise while he is enjoying his bloody hobby between concerts.

Same for me, I actually clicked the artist's name just to be sure xD

I can't even the take the politician guy seriously.

He's so over-the-top evil that it kind of breaks the flow of the story. It's like he's from another manga entirely.

Wow suite intense.

For some odd reason the art reminds me of Piano no Mori. And every time a see Mako-chan smile like the psycho he is, it is as if Kai dyed his hair for disguise while he is enjoying his bloody hobby between concerts.

oh... oh shit...

I read it in the honest trailers' dude's voice (Duffman's voice also works)

Different generations...

I imagined it in William Conrad's voice, the background narrator in "The Bullwinkle Show" from the early 1960s.  And his style of always giving a choice of two titles for the outcome for the next episode is what inspired me in my "Expert Translation" of that preview message.

Ugh. This makes me feel even more sick to my stomach.

Last time a manga made me feel like that, was reading a certain part of Blade Of The Immortal.

She better be getting her damn vengeance.

Well, chapter 2 is now out for you guys.

But for some strange reason, my team mates decided NOT to include my "Expert Translation" of the  message at the end of the chapter giving a preview of chapter 3.

I can't imagine why they wouldn't want it after I worked sooooooo hard on translating the blasted thing!

Spoiler

I read it in the honest trailers' dude's voice (Duffman's voice also works)

ahhhh i love stuff like this <3

this guy is nuts lol

But for some strange reason, my team mates decided NOT to include my "Expert Translation" of the  message at the end of the chapter giving a preview of chapter 3.

I can't imagine why they wouldn't want it after I worked sooooooo hard on translating the blasted thing!

Spoiler

lol probably cuz of the cussings

Are there good, kind and sane people in this manga? At least somebody?

It'd be good to just have one fella that isn't a rapacious psychopath, but chances are, they'd get broken pretty quick. This ain't a happy story.

Are there good, kind and sane people in this manga? At least somebody?

Spoiler

wahahahaha....crappy art but I really like the story....like how the f**k can he murdered more than 20 people and no one looking for them

what's wrong with the art? it looks fine to me. looks like they redrew page 17/18 between releases, though.

also, "this is a dog," bahaha :'-D

Hope someone continues this. Looks pretty promising.

I am currently proofing the TL of chapter 2 for Death Toll, so hopefully, we will be able to continue this series if we get the remaining staff members that we need.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics