Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ベルセルクalt Beruserukualt Берсеркalt برسرک
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

Finally! Glad that the author is focusing on Beserk now.
I always get so excited over new releases of this series. I have never been more interested in how the plot unfolds in a series than in "Berserk". It is just that amazing.
Whoa! Its been too damn long.
The epicness is back.
once again, astonishingly beautiful art from miura kentaro.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/136534/berserk_v37_ch331_by_evil-genius/19
lolol the real date is October 26, sorry.
Next chapter on July 13....
Are you freaking kidding me!!!....
You forgot to PLANT HER, dude. Well, she was withered, but it wouldn't have hurted. :(
Man...that noble is a dumb-ass
If you don't have a source to read in english, head over to mangareader.net. That said I really enjoyed this side story. Somehow cutesy characters work in the Berserk universe.
"looks ouchy!...looks like an owie!" lol that flower fairy is my favorite character xD
I know the author has lots of personal issues to deal with, but hopefully I'll live long enough to see the end of this manga.
Poor plant fairy...
@ShaiHH n00b~
met
Yes!! I enjoy the new arc very much!! I want to see more of how gut's life was before he that fag!
That version on this spectrum side looks suspiciously identical to the one evilGenius did.
I don't trust them.
:( i can't read it because it didn't learn the languege
aww july the 13 cant wait for the next chapter :)
English, spanish or portuguese, I can read without any problem.
lol fail i thought they updated it in english
PWNT! Good thing my native language is spanish. :P
They removed it? :( Well, you can still read the english translation on http://www.thespectrum.net/ they have translated up to chapter 328
DMCA :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics