Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 161votes)

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction

Alt Names: alt デッドデッドデーモンズデデデデデストラクションalt Ölü Ölü Şeytanın Yıyıyıyıyıkımıalt DDDDalt Dead Dead Demons Dededededestructionalt Dededede
Author: Asano Inio
Artist: Asano Inio
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new series by Asano Inio (Oyasumi Punpun, Solanin) about the lives of two high school girls living in Tokyo after aliens have invaded. Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction is a self-styled dystopian slice-of-life that reflects on modern societal and political issues in Japan while still maintaining a sense of humor and frivolity.
Go to Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thoughts on the Manga New Window ballinbaroque
  • 2 Replies
Topic Ontan Faces Thread New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 4 Replies
Topic Chapter 31 Dedededevelopments Discussion New Window Bana
  • 1 Replies
Topic Humor's a Relief New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies

363 Comments

HE'S AN ALIEN.

Is that a sonic screwdriver?

Newfag didn't even bother to check his own id.

oh no! the plot thickens... I want it to stay a "jolly school girls in a postdigital world"-manga forever. :(

After reading Oyasumi Punpun, then several other manga by other artists, and then this one, this artist's style makes me feel so comfortable for some reason. Like eating your mother's food again after a long, long time away from home.

Awesome that you could resolve the world three conflict so fast and get a new group going! I really hope this hiatus don't last very long though :S

HIATUS NOOOOOOOO

So is his father really dead or just left cause his wife is crazy ?

Seriously... Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ! Without him, there's no Christmas! -_-

Welllll . . . 

Spoiler

I hope it isn't on hiatus very long.

Seriously... Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ! Without him, there's no Christmas! -_-

I have to remind you they're Japanese. Christmas is just a fancy Western-styled holiday for most of them.

Your comment made me remember an atheistic demonstration for "Christmas without Christ", ehh.

Heh... to stay true to the mischievously cynical tone of this manga, I have to point out that this entirely depends on what you define as "Christmas". If you mean that important Christian religious celebration when believers go to Mass and commemorate the coming of their Messiah, then yes, you're right. If, on the other hand, you mean that day near the end of the year when people party, eat cake, and get drunk (and in Japan, have lots of sex), then unfortunately equinoctial celebrations predate the birth of Christ by several THOUSAND years.

Here's an honest assessment of the situation: http://vatoto.com/read/_/51847/lucu-lucu_v2_ch15_by_snoopycool/8

Some serious, depressing shit is going on yet it's so adorable, comfy, bizarre, hilarious and touching at the same time.

Mouthwateringly good.

That hug Voltron...

They want to build a gundam XD.

I love this.

Ontan (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ ヽ(´□`。)ノ

The story is interesting but man..I have to say, I like his characters and backgrounds a lot too. It's amazing.

cute schoolgirl.. followed

Ha!

Spoiler

Japanese twitter must be glorious, having the ability to communicate with proper sentences.

This premise. It's so absurd. It's fabulous.

Edit: AHHHH, Asano Inio. Now I understand EVERYTHING.

cute schoolgirl.. followed

World Three is on point. Like for real, daps to the team. Even their credits page is on point (deadass how they just radiate stuntin season with that cover page is too legit haha)

These updates are rather weird for a weekly. This manga is really good though

it was on hiatus

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics