Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 129votes)

Swap ⇔ Swap

Alt Names: alt すわっぷ⇔すわっぷalt Swap Swapalt Swap Swap
Author: Tomekichi
Artist: Tomekichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Two girls, Ichinose Haruko and Nikaido Natsuko, bump into each other by accident, resulting in a kiss and them swapping bodies.

The only way to swap back is to kiss again...

Placed 5th for "Best New 4-koma series of 2015" awards.
Go to Swap ⇔ Swap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LACK-OF-LOGIC: Tastes are registered in the brain, not in the body. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies

169 Comments

At first I thought "What kind of siblings are these, that casually talk about a friend's boobs?!" But then I realised that it's totally something my sister would joke about, no hesitation, so I can't exactly call it unrealistic...

REALISM!

At first I thought "What kind of siblings are these, that casually talk about a friend's boobs?!" But then I realised that it's totally something my sister would joke about, no hesitation, so I can't exactly call it unrealistic...

You know you wouldn't want it any other way.

Btw, for anyone who likes minor trivia

Spoiler

Must be Saburou. lol

It keeps getting lewder and lewder 0fEaGp0.jpg?1

You know you wouldn't want it any other way.

Btw, for anyone who likes minor trivia

Spoiler

So they do swap per individual kiss.

...I feel like longer makeout sessions could get super disorienting...

Don't you mean super amazing?

In somewhat related news, Comic Flapper has a new series called She'll Be A Yuri-Otaku and I'll Be A Yaoi-Otaku about a guy who likes yuri and a girl who likes yaoi that get cursed by a ghost to switch bodies. A somewhat amusing twist on the usual trope, may be entertaining.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tziNTed0PB8J:marumaru.in/b/origin/122593

This seems like a great read, I hope someone scanlate this series mmm...

It keeps getting lewder and lewder 0fEaGp0.jpg?1

Ahem.
Spoiler
Although I'm still a little interested in the fact that this isn't a unique thing at all. They were able to stumble across another pair pretty fast, and that's just in the same school. Wonder if this is just a thing that happens sometimes, in this setting?
So they do swap per individual kiss.

...I feel like longer makeout sessions could get super disorienting...

In somewhat related news, Comic Flapper has a new series called She'll Be A Yuri-Otaku and I'll Be A Yaoi-Otaku about a guy who likes yuri and a girl who likes yaoi that get cursed by a ghost to switch bodies. A somewhat amusing twist on the usual trope, may be entertaining.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tziNTed0PB8J:marumaru.in/b/origin/122593

NEED MORE OF THIS PLEASE

One of the perks of body switching:
Be able to live a NEET lifestyle and still have school attendance.
Spoiler

Eye style distinction for readers convenience.
Spoiler

The part timer knows too much!

They control the Vertical...they control the Horizontal...scissoring... This is... The Yuri Zone.

A moment of silence for the guy who got yurizoned.

Spoiler

How nice, I want to be Yurizoned too mmm...

"Sentenced to an eternity of seeing cute girls having fluffy vanilla feelings for sempais, kissing, and making out, I am forever trapped--"

"Pssst!  The exit door is right there!"

"Shut up!  I see nothing!  Ahem.  Forever trapped in . . . the Yuri Zone."

Don't see the magazine available online anywhere to read though, unfortunately. Only the main Manga Time Kirara, and I know 4koma Palette is available as well.

Sorry for nitpicking, but for a guy to literally get yurizoned he must be a reverse trap... Or not?

Nah, it just means someone got pushed out of the "date-able" zone by yuri. If anything, it applies only to guys trying to date a girl.

I guess the opposite would be a girl getting yaoizoned, when she witnesses the guy she liked kissing another guy.

Want to know what happens in the rest of the volume atm, so bought the ebook on Honto and skimming through it now :) 一之瀬さんったらっ!

Sorry for nitpicking, but for a guy to literally get yurizoned he must be a reverse trap... Or not?

Spoiler

I think he was actually happy about it.

Spoiler

A hint for a new plot in this chapter.

Haruko is enjoying the scenery in the pool.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics