Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

As much as I dislike her being disrespected, I do ship our protagonist with our main heroine.

Tbh, i liked the solution and conclusion to the other first game more...

this felt like something out of nowhere.

Same here. I especially liked that one because it wasn't the "correct" solution for the game! As clever as the MC from part 1 was, he was still beaten by the game.

Tbh, i liked the solution and conclusion to the other first game more...

this felt like something out of nowhere.

My money is on this MC being the other MC's dead brother

But in the first version, that kind of trickery was handled so much better. Not only could it be said that the players had everything they needed to win right there in plain sight (and not purposefully concealed under a podium),

Spoiler

Marble #4 from then made for a much better trickster villain, presenting all the facts, but with just enough obscurity that people had to think carefully to make it through. His personality even seems a lot different from #6, with #4 being more petty and volatile towards individual players while #6 seems to be making a point not to single people out and only speaks in his role as MC (That's Master of Ceremonies, not Main Character). Though maybe that's just me reading into them.

Well not everything follows that method obviously, but there always seems to be too many of them in these stories. I'm also speaking about revealing the main villains/killers and motivations. I mean why did this company put their clients in a death game and why are a bunch of people who almost just got killed still playing along like it's some idol show vote along? That in itself is so random.

I think Im liking this MC more.

He doesn´t really have anyone willing to follow him in real life but tries to survive for himself anyway (the one from part 1 didnt need to do anything, just be saved by a random person).

And his partner (the random chick who lost her brother) seems quite more interesting than the sister´s clone in part 1 (who is just a perfectly good-wlling girl).

Overall his situation is harder so i guess this makes it more interesting to me.

If he is willing to kill someone to survive then he will be definitely way more interesting (I got kinda pissed with that on part 1, was a bit lame).

If unfollow your family to get them out of danger is unmanly then what is? Different enviroment will give different pesonality. Yuuma lost almost everything except his lil sister whom he will sacrifice anything for, so his protective sense is strong. In contrast, the only real-life relationship that Ataru didn't use facade is with his gf. After losing that, he have nothing left, plus he don't want to die like that, so his surviving sense is strong.

And personally, I like first part more. Become a mad dog to survive is exactly what Marble want and Yuuma is going against that.

This new MC and new heroine are funnier than the old one.

Captain? I might be a bit slow, but i don't quite understand why some of those who guesses correctly are killed?

Think about what Yuuma did when it was his turn.

Captain? I might be a bit slow, but i don't quite understand why some of those who guesses correctly are killed?

But in the first version, that kind of trickery was handled so much better. Not only could it be said that the players had everything they needed to win right there in plain sight (and not purposefully concealed under a podium),

Spoiler

Marble #4 from then made for a much better trickster villain, presenting all the facts, but with just enough obscurity that people had to think carefully to make it through. His personality even seems a lot different from #6, with #4 being more petty and volatile towards individual players while #6 seems to be making a point not to single people out and only speaks in his role as MC (That's Master of Ceremonies, not Main Character). Though maybe that's just me reading into them.

#6 seems like he was happy that the main character taught the others a way to survive, or maybe he was just smiling about the hidden button.

Almost all "death game" manga are like this.

1. Explain rules/backstory/clues
2. Everyone tries to figure out the trick/culprit/motive/etc...
3. Reveal the unexplained twist pulled out of ass. "Oh you needed to jump three times and quack like a duck to win" who knew?

Spoiler

Well, I actually more interesting if this Yuuma is actually twin brother of Ataru, and if it's that true. How did he survived that make me interesting? Coma? Or does he got amnesia and forgot his real family.

When they two meet in the game... I wonder

I'm not sure what to think of the differences between the second game for this version and the first one. In the first version there had always been a third option (pretty, ugly, average) but the limited sample size made it more likely to get an unwinnable tie and harder to predict what individual people would think

Spoiler
. Having initially only two options seemed to up the difficulty by forcing people to ask "would people care enough about this to 'like' it?" but suddenly introducing a third option feels like a cop out. It seems unlikely that at no time before Yuuma's plan went into effect, a player thought they had won but the actual winner had been "whatever." At least one person should have correctly guessed the second place choice before then, thus tipping people off that it wasn't as simple as Like/Dislike. Not to mention it makes Marble look like that much more of a jerk to have kept it from the players in the first place. I can't really enjoy villains that purposefully leave that kind of information out. If you're going to force people into a death game, you need to give them all information necessary to have a fair chance at surviving.

Almost all "death game" manga are like this.

1. Explain rules/backstory/clues
2. Everyone tries to figure out the trick/culprit/motive/etc...
3. Reveal the unexplained twist pulled out of ass. "Oh you needed to jump three times and quack like a duck to win" who knew?

I'm not sure what to think of the differences between the second game for this version and the first one. In the first version there had always been a third option (pretty, ugly, average) but the limited sample size made it more likely to get an unwinnable tie and harder to predict what individual people would think

Spoiler
. Having initially only two options seemed to up the difficulty by forcing people to ask "would people care enough about this to 'like' it?" but suddenly introducing a third option feels like a cop out. It seems unlikely that at no time before Yuuma's plan went into effect, a player thought they had won but the actual winner had been "whatever." At least one person should have correctly guessed the second place choice before then, thus tipping people off that it wasn't as simple as Like/Dislike. Not to mention it makes Marble look like that much more of a jerk to have kept it from the players in the first place. I can't really enjoy villains that purposefully leave that kind of information out. If you're going to force people into a death game, you need to give them all information necessary to have a fair chance at surviving. 

Anyone else think the people outside the game are assholes? I mean, they must have realized that the people inside didn't know about the whatever button (im assuming the game is a live broadcast) but they still kept pressing it anyways, screwing over the people inside the game.

That is real life dude, where ego and selfishness always play the major part in all over the world. if people are really care, we will really have end hunger, pollution, dispute and war by now

I love our protagonist and new heroine. Fuck that bitch that left him.

Indeed that bitch didn't truly love him afterall 

Anyone else think the people outside the game are assholes? I mean, they must have realized that the people inside didn't know about the whatever button (im assuming the game is a live broadcast) but they still kept pressing it anyways, screwing over the people inside the game.

I love our protagonist and new heroine. Fuck that bitch that left him.

I like this couple. 

Fuuka spoiler....

Spoiler

Even here SEO????

I wonder what will be the true Like/No Like from this one in real live, with the real people that read Fuuka...

Next chapter Yuuma will become a Legend...

I think Im liking this MC more.

He doesn´t really have anyone willing to follow him in real life but tries to survive for himself anyway (the one from part 1 didnt need to do anything, just be saved by a random person).

And his partner (the random chick who lost her brother) seems quite more interesting than the sister´s clone in part 1 (who is just a perfectly good-wlling girl).

Overall his situation is harder so i guess this makes it more interesting to me.

If he is willing to kill someone to survive then he will be definitely way more interesting (I got kinda pissed with that on part 1, was a bit lame).

If this is from "Yuuma's" perspective, then why are some of the stuff different, like the guy who gets killed at the beginning of the game?

To add on to what asdasdgfrw has said. If you notice the number on his arm. It's in the 1xxx range as in Real account (1) It was in the 4xx range. Another thing is that the clone of the mascot in this is numbered 6 and in the real account (1) being 0. So yep it's to assume different ranges different rooms. And with different rooms I guess comes different games :P!

That Fuuka reference tho lol how shameless

It's Fuuka! LOL

Look like a lot of us read SEO :D. I haven't read manga from him since I dropped KimiIro. Got spoiler about Fuuka from my friend made me stay away from him further.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics