Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 257votes)

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Alt Names: alt 史上最強の弟子ケンイチalt 史上最強弟子兼一alt ลูกแกะพันธุ์เสือเคนอิจิalt Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichialt History's Strongest Disciple Kenichialt HSD Kenichialt HSDKalt Kenichi le disciple ultimealt Kenichi sang Murid Terhebat dalam Sejarahalt Shijo Saikyo no Deshi Kenichialt Strongest Disciple Kenichialt Tarihin En Güçlü Öğrencisi Keniçialt Сильнейший в истории ученик Кенъити
Author: Matsuena Syun
Artist: Matsuena Syun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shirahama Kenichi is a book lover who has just entered high school, but he is often bullied by others. One day, he became good friends with the new transfer student, Fuurinji Miu, who was also looking for a friend. Kenichi was shocked at how powerful she is at first, but he is still somehow attracted to her...so he later goes to the dojo of her family and starts a training that will change his life

Was picked up by Mangastream starting from chapter 465
Go to History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Animes vs Manga? (Spoilers) New Window geenius3ab
  • 0 Replies
Topic full chapter and single page New Window later
  • 3 Replies
Topic new chapters? New Window vaendryl
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Recent chapters discusion Major spolier New Window Master Lee
  • 65 Replies
Topic what is Hybrid? New Window Catbug
  • 4 Replies
Topic How will Kenichi stop Miu New Window xvan
  • 22 Replies

156 Comments

To anyone who is interested, Mangachapter.net has everything up to chapter 567.

Guidebook:

Spoiler

Anyone got a feeling the end is nigh? We're seeing the usual "leave your teammates behind and deal with the boss" that is apparent at the end of most manga here. The last boss here being the last of Yomi of course. He'd probably ask for a duel after this.

The amount of useless filler in this manga is of epic proportions. Going to wait for chapter 1000 to come out.

It's probably one of the reasons I stopped reading HSDK. When the series ends, I'll start reading it again in one go. That way, I won't get p*ssed at the extended fight scenes and excessive fanservice.

The amount of useless filler in this manga is of epic proportions. Going to wait for chapter 1000 to come out.

That has got to be the most dapper muscle man I've ever seen (latest chapter).

I'm glad a group is putting updates of this manga in here, but I'm also disappointed that they prioritize the early chapters, of which there already are 2 other versions, rather than the later chapters, which are missing here.

It took me a couple of years, but I finally noticed that the Elder is Dragonborn.  Only reason I can think for him to know so many shouts. I mean, he must have used Unrelenting Force, Whirlwind Sprint, Throw Voice, Marked for Death,  Kyne's Peace, Drain Vitality, Elemental Fury, Dismay, Disarm, Bend Will, Aura Whisper and Animal Allegiance. AND you could make a case for Battle Fury.

Or maybe I'm playing too much Skyrim these days. Which makes a lot more sense.

why no updates here :/

Anyways cant wait for the weapons master arc

YAY MORE SHIGURE FAN SERVICE :D

Kensei is a douche

manga Y U NO UPDATE!!!!

Does anyone know how many month or year has past in the story? 

KarchAmadeo
Mar 29 2013 04:34 PM

Wheelchair for so long then this. My mind has been blown.

shit is gonna hit the fan!

favorite chapter is chapter 230. rereading was worth it. XD
I really wish another group other than Mangastream would scanlate this mainly because I can't, don't know how, and I don't like their style based on their ch 480
finaly after 3 weeks of reading i readed this from chapter 1 tell 476
I just can't bring myself to like Miu...
@Cydric male tsundere >>> a pain in the ass
Among all character in HSDK
Nijima is my fav ~~~
mangapanda and mangastream have their own scans on their pages.
Spoiler
I'm actually starting to miss Lucife.. Uhh I mean Nijima!
so are we actually going to get updates here or what?
So....What happened to this manga?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics