Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 153votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか 外伝 ソード・オラトリアalt DanMachi Gaiden: Sword Oratoriaalt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoriaalt 소드 오라토리아
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Yagi Takashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is an adaptation of the Sword Oratoria side story light novels to Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka. It covers the story of one of the strongest 1st class adventurer, "Sword Princess" Ais Wallenstein, and her desire to reach even greater heights with her friends in the Loki Familia.

> Spin-off of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-r9803 )

Raw: http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/ais/
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bete's Character Development New Window LuckyVirgo
  • 2 Replies
Topic I'd rather read new chapters of the original than this spin-off, wouldn't you? New Window mancoo
  • 9 Replies

481 Comments

refia = female bell. 

seriously. When's the spinoff manga where refia is the mc instead of bell comin' out? 

Loki is the cutest goddess there is.

Whoa, getting dark here... I love it!

Lies!!

So mean h_dogma...how about you rez your group and help us? :P

Don't worry we are on it! :)

Lies!!

Hopefully another group decides to pick this up.

Don't worry we are on it! :)

Hopefully another group decides to pick this up.

yes, Ais' dad truely looks like bell, but bell's grampa on the other hand........... He was truely...... epic. (pun intended, you'd get it if you knew who he is) .

Epic?

So does that mean he is/was ...

Spoiler

another group please pick up this series!!!!

great premise and story, otherwise wasted :'(

heh, Ais is a Daddy's girl. And now I understand why she is soo obsesed with Bell. :) I like it, quite a lot.

I doubt it. Sometime girls fall for guys who resembles their father, eventually she will bump into someone who look like him, that is all.

More importantly, both are of different races and neither are half, even if there's some adoption bullcrap they are definitely not blood relatives.

Anime confirm for 2015

All for 2015 the wait is gonna kill me

http://myanimelist.net/anime/28121/Dungeon_ni_Deai_wo_Motomeru_no_wa_Machigatteiru_no_Darou_ka

everyone, let pray to anime goddess this masterpieces did not fall apart like other LN/manga that get they anime adaption... some did became huge success like Mahouka (my opinion) and some don't, like seikoku no dragonar (also my opinion).

Lefiya の妄想凄い。

Need more Lefiya fantasy yuri.

As if the main series didn't make all of the characters lovable enough.

*coughs blood*

If I don't make it... tell my family... to erase my browser history...

just in case should i also tell them to delete the "D://" drive

Oh, what an interesting chapter.  I'm glad to see an explanation for AIS instant attraction to a (at the time) pitiful weakling. I had already accepted that the author was just going to use the "Because harem" explanation. 

Precisely! So glad that it was explained. With the other girls, it kinda made sense to follow with 'because harem' since he did interact with them a lot, but Ais just doesn't fit that reasoning because she is simply on a tier of her own. Sure, it is harem that brings about the convenience that he reminds her of her past, but same can be said about even the best romances. So this is indeed a good one.

The fanservice is strong with this one...

The second imaginary outfit was quite nice, much better than her normal clothes.

Oh, what an interesting chapter.  I'm glad to see an explanation for AIS instant attraction to a (at the time) pitiful weakling. I had already accepted that the author was just going to use the "Because harem" explanation. 

As if the main series didn't make all of the characters lovable enough.

*coughs blood*

If I don't make it... tell my family... to erase my browser history...

Anime confirm for 2015

All for 2015 the wait is gonna kill me

http://myanimelist.net/anime/28121/Dungeon_ni_Deai_wo_Motomeru_no_wa_Machigatteiru_no_Darou_ka

just read all the chapters available and heve to say this, after reading chapter 3 seeing final skill whit Bell want to surpass that, he can dream on ( i didnt read anything og the LN so a must be wrong ) but i espect him beat the crap of Bate ( and sorry for tha bad grammar ingrish is not my mother langueage )

This just makes the attraction way more credible and thus making me a happy camper. I liked how it was actually a subconscious trigger of her past and only caused a general interest, unlike the usual harem shenanigans. Adds way more depth. The development is closely associated even though the individual paths are very different.

While he IS immature, it's pretty obvious that his whole "trash" philosophy has more to it. I wouldn't  be surprised if he belittles and insults the weak to emphasize the idea that being weak is not okay. To me, all his insults sound like they're directed at his past self. He probably saw himself as "trash" before, and is resolute in never becoming weak like that again.

He did mention earlier that if the 'trashes' want to stop being treated as such they should just get stronger.

On one hand, he's insulting the lv 1s, but on the other hand he's also saying "stop holding yourself back as lv 1, challenge yourself and become lv 2"

Personally, I feel it's just like Ais's drive to get stronger in that it comes from his failure in the past..

Spoiler

I feel a little bit uncomfortable with them hinting Ais and Bell should go together. I love the feeling of "two against the world" with Bell and Kami-sama.

In a interview, the author already hinted Bell and Ais as a pair. He created Ais in a inspiration of Alice (Alice in Wonderland), and Bell as the Rabbit. With the roles reversed, where's the Rabbit is playing the catch up to Alice.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics