Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 365votes)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Alt Names: alt 空手小公子こひなたみのるalt 空手小公子小日向海流alt 空手小霸王alt Karate Shôkôshialt Karate's Little Noble, Kohinata Minorualt KSKMalt Little Lord of Karate, Minoru
Author: Baba Yasushi
Artist: Baba Yasushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. He starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, but is bullied by his gymnast seniors. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to his rescue and drags him into the world of karate. Minoru makes new friends and learns some of their dark pasts, including a shocking death that reveals motives for revenge. (from Baka-Updates)
Go to Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isn't it weird? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 16 Replies
Topic Pedro subplot WTF New Window destabilized
  • 0 Replies
Topic Find all cameos! New Window Gappy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite female? New Window paraquat
  • 10 Replies
Topic This Manga should be popular like One Peace, Bleach, Naruto New Window LKaLvIsS
  • 26 Replies
Topic Shinai vs Punches New Window 6nd6
  • 9 Replies

2590 Comments

Smarts and talent are innate things, unlike knowledge or experience. A 4th grader can be smarter or more talented than a college student, he just hasnt had the time to learn as much as a college student has. If a black belt messed around cuz he figured no green belt could injure him, a green belt might just knock him out.
That said, Hamada isn't that kinda guy, who barely deserves his belt. It seems that he's probably one of the best of his level/age/weight (if he enjoys himself THAT much fighting, he probably put a lot of effort in his training), and his combined talent and experience should make him win (Minoru's gotta have at least one taste of reality as a newbie fighter). Hamada reminds me of Mutou. Minoru is a stereotypical newbie sports/fighting main character.
If its like a grade system its like a 4th grader being smarter than a college kid. As a karate practioner myself (green belt btw) me or any other green belt beating a black belt is unthinkable. no 4th grader is all around smarter than a college kid just like no green belt is better than a black belt.
Goddammit, Pedro missed on the time of his life.
He got a boner from the thrill of the fight... Well guess he's bringing out his secret to victory. His "third leg".
sadist and gay alert in one!? He's quite formidable, isn't he...
"This is so fun I'm getting a boner"

Talk about gay lolz
@badadsss, As Vorador2 said, having a black belt is more or less a sign of experience, not skill. It's similar to a school grade system--you spend a certain amount of time in a grade, and then advance after passing a test of some kind. There's a reason I included that story about my acquaintance, it's not Karate, it looks like aggressive spooning, but it is a martial art--quite a deadly one at that. As previously mentioned, he's a green belt, but he rolls around (and beats) black belts, and holds his own against professional MMA fighters. In other words: belt color doesn't determine skill. So, no, Minoru winning wouldn't be a mockery. It would just be Minoru winning.

point is hamada is easily more skilled. Green belts should never be better then black belt. Either hamada shouldn't be that high ranked or minoru shouldn't be so ranked. 70% of karate is skill. Minoru winning would make a mockery of karate

You know, a black belt is actually a simbol of experience, not expertise.
point is hamada is easily more skilled. Green belts should never be better then black belt. Either hamada shouldn't be that high ranked or minoru shouldn't be so ranked. 70% of karate is skill. Minoru winning would make a mockery of karate
lol, they're just having fun now
i think i'll like this match
@badadsss, Well, fighting is fighting. They're both the same size, so what it comes down to is 1. strength, 2. speed, and 3. skill. He's got no weight to deal with, and he can handle Hamada's speed if last chapter was any indication.

I know a green belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ka who's taken down men 60 lbs heavier than he is, and have left all of his tournaments with gold medals (rolling against black belts). It's not entirely unbelievable for a green belt to win.
@badadsss, Well, fighting is fighting. They're both the same size, so what it comes down to is 1. strength, 2. speed, and 3. skill. He's got no weight to deal with, and he can handle Hamada's speed if last chapter was any indication.

I know a green belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ka who's taken down men 60 lbs heavier than he is, and have left all of his tournaments with gold medals (rolling against black belts). It's not entirely unbelievable for a green belt to win.
This Chapter was all like
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
And then I was like
Posted Image
honestly well all no he will lose. if he doesn't lose then i'm disapointed in karate all together
Nooooooooo! Don't hate Pedro... XD
@Pineapple, Sounds like you hate the M.C. ._.

That's fine, I don't quite find him likable, myself. I like Pedro more than him...and I hate Pedro.
It was to short dammit. I want more.
What the heck.. Hearts on fire??
Eye of the tiger is oldschool..
Minoru's song clearly takes the win.. : )
skip that fight. get Mutou and Satomi do some one hell of a deathmatch already. its not that i hate the M.C
@MrWhatever Clearly, it's because English scanlators have it in for you. You should go and read Chinese scanlations instead to teach them a lesson!
im not ranting but the raws have reached volume 47 and chinese scanlators have reached volume 40
a full chapter just for the entrance? its okay, atleast i still have good laugh from it :P
Yeah Minoru!!! Beat Monkey guyPosted Image
who cares about minoru figth, i want to see mutous figth >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics