Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 332votes)

Tamen De Gushi

Alt Names: alt 她们的故事alt Leur Histoirealt SQ: Begin W/Your Name!alt Their Storyalt התחילי עם שמך
Author: Tan Jiu
Artist: Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to Tamen De Gushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quie MA gurl nomero uno New Window SirMaddNesh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 0 Replies
Topic mop guy shipment New Window veraya
  • 7 Replies

728 Comments

Feels incoming.

Except she didn't say I love you.

Chinese like is the same as Western like, not the Japanese like with a romantic meaning embedded.

She should have gone for the full on assault. Qiu Tong can still play ignorance defence card.

Not any more.  Wooo!

"I'm going home"

"I'll walk with you"

Daaamn no hesitation just straight up relentless attacks, I felt her directness from the other side of the screen.

A7C.gif?5643

YES! No more room for misunderstandings.

Well, it'll happen eventually.

Probably in the near future.

I LOVE IT

SUNG JING LOVES IT

TONGTONG LOVES IT

MY MOM LOVES IT

MY DOG LOVES IT

YOU LOVE IT

This is...it's...

media_413bcdb0-52fd-11e5-bc3b-2916713ca3

Chinese like is the same as Western like, not the Japanese like with a romantic meaning embedded.

She should have gone for the full on assault. Qiu Tong can still play ignorance defence card.

The original Chinese is 我喜欢你 (wo xi haun ni), which according to Yahoo! Answers[1] (that bastion of internet intelligence) has implications beyond just "like," but it's possible she'll still interpret it as non-romantic like (as it isn't as explicit as 我爱你 [wo ai ni], or "I love you."). I'm hopeful, though.

Wait, no!
Fuck.
This is the first time I experienced a cliff hanger like this.

Qiu Tong in a moment or two:

• Confuzzled
  • BRAIN LOADING
  • *Massive Blushing*

She said it, she said it!

UHiDGNC.gif

So... She said it... OMG!!!! this is so sweet!!!!

Gotta say

squee~

all around the world~

Spoiler

YES YES YES YES YES YES

AAAAAAAT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST

Le%2Bfou.gif

Nuuuuuuuditsu beaaaaachu

MY HEART! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!

wow..

7YaU5.gif

Bravo, Sun Jing is the perfect example of someone who knows what she wants and goes after it.

And I loved the line that Qiu Tong said right before... "thank you for chasing after me that time", she really knows how to go straight for the heart

YES YES YES YES YES YES

AAAAAAAT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST

Le%2Bfou.gif

It's strange, I found the pictures at the end of chapters 1-13 while rereading it, I can't believe I didn't remember them. They are amazing :)

Yes they are, and now after 68 chapters it's finally happening! 

It's strange, I found the pictures at the end of chapters 1-13 while rereading it, I can't believe I didn't remember them. They are amazing :)

please just go out already

Name's Tong.

Qiu Tong.

Oh. My. God. I can't take this suspense wondering whether Qiu Tong has the serious romantic feels for Sun Jin or not yet. Too ambiguous.

SHUT UP AND KISS ALREADY!

don't try this at home. it hurts like hell =_=

I just scheduled an appointment with my dentist. This series is so sugary and sweet, it gave me cavities.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics