Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

He can create spies if he can change modify bodies. Super soldier if if is beyond superficial.

I just read that he can't modify currently living thing so never mind.

Actually there really wasn't a need to kill the female enemy. Could of just sealed her up then ask her for information about enemy unit. Threatening to crush her if she didn't answer.  After a day or two stuck inside without food or water it might even be possible to get her to surrender.

It felt like the mangaka made Yusuke kill just to reinforce the fact that he's capable of killing. Anyways in my opinion killing off a source of information is kinda stupid.

I actually found it refreshing.  I mean, usually authors will make the MC reluctant to kill women and sometimes they even take it to the extreme (I can't fight girls and whatnot). It gets very annoying very fast. To compare, I find it easier to get behind a protagonist that refuses to kill completely, rather than one that just won't kill women.

If this was a harem manga, she would have lived and been captured. But, it's not, so she's not.

More like he can customize non living objects unless he's shown ability to customize plants and such.....? in that case, the rules of his powers are funky. But it could also mean that he will get stronger and possibly be capable of even customizing living humans someday. 

I agree. If we go back to the first chapter, he requested for the power to be "able to customize anything [he] want[ed]", where 'thing' may or may not be limited to inanimate matter.

Another perspective to this is that, to gods in particular, even humans are just things. Keeping in mind that he is the god of calamity... Just something to think about. :)

Actually there really wasn't a need to kill the female enemy. Could of just sealed her up then ask her for information about enemy unit. Threatening to crush her if she didn't answer.  After a day or two stuck inside without food or water it might even be possible to get her to surrender.

It felt like the mangaka made Yusuke kill just to reinforce the fact that he's capable of killing. Anyways in my opinion killing off a source of information is kinda stupid.

no it showed the audiece that even if it was a female enemy that he would kill, belive it or not some people have this idea women don't kill.

Its the whole chilvery thing. But in this place hesitating for a moment will get you killed.

I think he can only customize dead materials. He could customize a corpse, I don't think it'd work on a living person.

More like he can customize non living objects unless he's shown ability to customize plants and such.....? in that case, the rules of his powers are funky. But it could also mean that he will get stronger and possibly be capable of even customizing living humans someday. 

Because she seemed to be the last one of the group inside the fortress. Get info on how many more enemies are left outside and why they attacked. Find out where the main forces is. Knowledge is power. Best to learn as much as possible.

Pardon. I thought that you meant to interrogate her after the fight. I don't think the next group of attackers is going to wait for them to finish interrogating. I wouldn't trust any information that was yielded in such a short time anyway.

*EDIT* In fact the girl has an overwhelming incentive to lie about information regarding the current battle. There can only be 4 outcomes:
1. She lies. MC wins: She gets mean things done to her for lying.
2. She lies. MC loses: Her comrades free her.
3. She tell the truth. MC wins. She gets taken prisoner and mean things are done to her.
4. She tells the truth. MC still loses for some reason. Her comrades free her. But if MC is going to lose no matter what she chooses, telling the truth does not reward her and she might as well have lied.

A rational person would choose to lie.

Okay, you don't actually try to capture someone who can instantly cast magic and kill crapload of people at once
1. Yes, information is important, but right now the priority is survival
2. Trying to capture someone which are really strong and you are actually under-geared, under-leveled, and earth wall can instantly be cut by the wind blade is stupid
3. Trying to capture her will only result her screaming up telling the other guys outside which will null the ambush advantage
4. Short time constraint will probably causing the woman to give fake information since they don't exactly have the luxury of time to torture the information out of her

Because she seemed to be the last one of the group inside the fortress. Get info on how many more enemies are left outside and why they attacked. Find out where the main forces is. Knowledge is power. Best to learn as much as possible.

@Dragon How about no?

Actually there really wasn't a need to kill the female enemy. Could of just sealed her up then ask her for info
....omitted

Why spare her specifically? Because she's a woman? Now, i'm sure she may have been a wonderful person who simply wanted to do her part for her nation, but she's still an elite soldier. She may have the magic equivalent of a gun or worse, and you can't disarm her. Leaving her alive just gives her a chance to escape and attack while mc deals with the other enemies.

I think MC made a good call. If i wanted prisoners, i'll grab the last man(or woman) standing. Seeing all his comrades slaughtered would probably intimidate him enough to make him more manageable, and i can pay full attention to him too.

Ooh yeah, demon indeed. Thisbetter mean something good >:)

shut up and enjoy the manga

Damn dude he can customize people's bodies and shit he can go Full Tzimisce start 'customizing' living people offensively cause really now is two lungs really necessary Symmetry my dear Yusuke it's time we did something about Symmetry cause what good is a phone man like how you gonna scream when you don't have a mouth?

Or a Heart?

he can't customize living creatures. he's tried before and he couldn't, thats why he was surpised he could customize the dead body.

Damn dude he can customize people's bodies and shit he can go Full Tzimisce start 'customizing' living people offensively cause really now is two lungs really necessary Symmetry my dear Yusuke it's time we did something about Symmetry cause what good is a phone man like how you gonna scream when you don't have a mouth?

Or a Heart?

I think he can only customize dead materials. He could customize a corpse, I don't think it'd work on a living person.

The MC was choosen for judging the world, probably who gave he the power knew he wasn't a weak person, the fact he kept calm after seeing that massacre is the proof.

How could he decide the fate of a whole world if killing 3 people gave him problems.

Alternatively, he no longer sees people on the same level as 'people' or 'human' due to the customization ability- especially when he compared a dead body to a doll.

Hey, how did he kill those three exactly? Just drop them in a pit trap and then crush them when they were inside by filling it up?

Also, the bit about him having 'indulged' ... ominous.

crushed

Or a Heart?

Hey, how did he kill those three exactly? Just drop them in a pit trap and then crush them when they were inside by filling it up?

Also, the bit about him having 'indulged' ... ominous.

The MC was choosen for judging the world, probably who gave he the power knew he wasn't a weak person, the fact he kept calm after seeing that massacre is the proof.

How could he decide the fate of a whole world if killing 3 people gave him problems.

Seeing as he said that he "indulged" in it... I'm guessing he's fairly black-hearted, though it has yet to show.

Pretty dark chapter but it's good to see that he's willing to kill people when the situation calls for it.

Still you can see that he's disgusted. Though if he didn't, then it would've been really grim for MC and his team.

Plus, getting the feel that it's going to get darker with next Chapters.

Pretty dark chapter but it's good to see that he's willing to kill people when the situation calls for it.

I have the same opinion.

The shield hero story has politics in later arcs not yet covered by the manga.

And it suffers for that. The "politics" in that story are laughably shallow even by manga standards. But then again, it wasn't originally a manga.

Too bad it's orientated on political acts and not on society like the infamous story of a certain "Shield Hero" (if you know what I mean :) ).

Spoiler

The shield hero story has politics in later arcs not yet covered by the manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics