Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 204votes)

The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Alt Names: alt 괴멸왕과 12인의 별의 무녀alt Kaimetsu Ou to Juuninin no Hoshi no Mikoalt Kaimetsuou to 12-nin no Hoshi no Mikoalt 怪灭王与12人的星之巫女alt 怪滅王と12人の星の巫女
Author: Nanasuke
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After saving a loli devil, Yomikadou Meijirou discovers that he was born with the Seal of Solomon on his tongue, a special power that allows him to control all forms of sorcery and devils. He also discovers that he will die in three years as every use of his power uses up his lifespan.

He is told that the only way to save himself is to establish a contract with the twelve Starlight Maidens who were born with a special sign somewhere on their body, and to do so he must lick their sign with his tongue where his sign is located.

The MC then begins living alone with a loli devil in his room while seeking out the twelve Starlight Maidens to lick the signs on their bodies.
Go to The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

I expect a sadist girl whose sign is on her feet.

It's getting kinda better in second chapter, I guess mmm...

harem

Starlight Maidens GO

I like this guy. He's not a pussy and actually supports the girl.

Followed!

I like this guy. He's not a pussy and actually supports the girl.
I like this guy. He's not a pussy and actually supports the girl. Followed!
My guess for the other 11 left: Back of hand Navel Shoulder Nape Center of chest Back Cheek Forehead Foot Ribs/under the breast Hip
I like the art so I will keep going but whenever the 'forgotten girl' or 'childhood friend' shit gets brought out it seems so lazy. Overused cliche.

Star Head-kun... aaaaaand followed.

thought of this phrase too lol

Star Head-kun... aaaaaand followed.
Solomon status = harem

Dick status=muh

The art style is nice & I find the heroine to be pretty cute, while the MC isn't annoying... yet. Writing is fine. The ecchi is a plus, though a bit mild ;) (Got a laugh from the heroine's intro panel. Sets the tone well lol)

Unfortunately, something's very lacking in these 2 chapters, and that's the lack of action in the fights. I mean this is looking like a battle-type shounen manga, right? There are fighting poses, but the battles are never shown, only the aftermath. I would have liked to see the heroine's moves against the vamp and his minions, as well as the MC struggle a bit against the vamp (who's supposed to be a real big shot demon), instead of getting easily one punch killed by the already weakened MC. It would seem 82 pages wasn't enough to fit the fights. Perhaps splitting the 1st chapter into 2 might have helped with that.

A bit confounding, but still like it more than not, so I await more chapters (esp. for the heroine and the occasional dose of ecchi :3 )

Those starry sparkle effect for Astral though... *-*

I didn't dare to imagine how it gonna be if this was anime.

Anyone felt the MC's face is a little... stiff?

This author seriously has some kind of star fetish lol

I get the distinct impression that the author wasn't trying very hard with this one... The most "creative" thing about this is the excuse they came up with to let them "force" the MC to lick pretty girls.

Huh, they actually got the "forgotten past between the two" bit out of the way already, and used it to introduce his grandpa and get the setup part of the story out of the way all in one fell swoop. Pretty tidy, I gotta say, compared to most series of this type.
Keeping the cast smaller for now is a good call, helps get to know each character more. Certainly helped with making the main two more likable.
It'd be a miracle if they could keep that up for the next 11 girls, though.

It's certainly not jumping to the top of my reading list, but not going to drop it either. Let's see where the author takes this.

this isn't TOO stupid, i guess. the fanservice isn't the main focus of the story. still pretty ridiculous. i'll still read it.

Man... I agree with you, especially at how friendly that vampire guy looks friendly even though he is an enemy. I don't know how arrogant devil or vampire usually are, but just stood still while a potential threat blabbed about who-gives-shit in front of you was pretty stupid for a so called the 'strongest' devil. 

And don't get me started with how he (vampire guy) lost with just one hit. Well, i know this just the first chapter (a chapter to get the readers' attention) and he is just a MOB A, but come on! Doesn't he know what 'dodge' means? So much for a devil that called as the 'strongest'.

...I'll will follow this manga, though, Seems interesting.

Finally a good harem series?

GOTTA LICK EM ALL mmm...~!

Judging from the author and artist being the same, I say it's not an adaptation.

(Though I could be wrong.)

you could check the newest chapters on comic walker and past chapters via the bezald family website...

...Welp at least the first girl got the butt mark out of the way. That broke my expectation of "breast/tongue first girl" for this intro chapter.

I want to like this, especially because the MC seems to just not give two fucks (always a plus for a harem series), but it is too early to tell. I'll try to hunt down a light novel and see if it avoids going the way of Arifureta.

Judging from the author and artist being the same, I say it's not an adaptation.

(Though I could be wrong.)

loli devil for the win!

To Love Ru used to be good when it was Comedy - Harem/Fanservice, it became bad when it turned into Fanservice/Harem - Comedy.

I enjoyed it until it added 20 girls in to the mix.

Quality over quan-tities.

yes

Also I enjoyed chapter one since the protag is a troll.

...Welp at least the first girl got the butt mark out of the way. That broke my expectation of "breast/tongue first girl" for this intro chapter.

I want to like this, especially because the MC seems to just not give two fucks (always a plus for a harem series), but it is too early to tell. I'll try to hunt down a light novel and see if it avoids going the way of Arifureta.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics