Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 225votes)

Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually.

Alt Names: alt はすはすさせろ!!alt Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.alt hasuhasu Sasero!!alt hshs Sasero!!alt Hshs Sasero!!alt hshsさせろ!!alt Let Me Smell You!!alt Она малышка, что меня и возбуждаетalt Дай-ка тебя нюхнуть!
Author: Yuzuki Ryouta
Artist: Yuzuki Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuji Motochika is a guy who loves little girls. Yuna looks like a little girl, but she's actually older than Tsuji. Also, she likes much older men.

Together, they make an agreement to show each other's greatest desires - Tsuji's father and Yuna's little sister - and in the process, learn that age is only a number.

...Okay, you read the title, right? Then you know exactly what this series is going to be about - it couldn't be more literal than that. No need to go so quickly, we won't judge you (though secretly, we will).

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/12723
Go to Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

255 Comments

I'm here so I can see the protagonist (and several people in the comments) getting arrested.

I just clicked the 'Follow" button. Just hoping no party van will be parking on my doorstep tomorrow.

Top contender for 'Best Name for a New Series JP'. Funny too.

Remember not to sell your soul to the devil, and neither your little sister to perverted underclassmen.

Spoiler

Never thought there would come a time for that "Follow anonymously" -tick box.

I swear, this is going to be the new Ojojojo.

THAT FOOL! Certaintly, young lolis are the most charming if you count the innocence and naiveness factor, coupled with their young and yet immature body characteristics that make for the perfect forbidden fruit that hasn't yet being corrupted by this dark world.

BUT!! Only a true fool would reject a legal loli! While in most cases their minds are somehow tainted already and they probably have complex about their looks, most of them still conserve their loli attributes of being extremely cute, huggable/cuddable, and being childish in more ways than one, such as making tantrums and becoming happy for the smallest things.

But the most important point is: A normal loli will eventually grow up. But a legal loli will be a loli for life!

Thank you for your time.

Loco15: Apparently more of a lolicon that he thought he was.

'Motochika Tsuki, Lolicon, will soon be paying a visit to a little girl.'

What a perfect way to end a chapter. This will go down in history, a true masterpiece.

Reminds me of how 'Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora' ended with the amount of times arrested. lmao

This chapter...

I am so...

Words cannot describe...

~Collapses in a fit of hysterical laughter.~

(Pervy's sister wants to know what has left her idiot brother SPEECHLESS and where to find more so she can keep his big mouth SHUT!!!)

This manga is a gift from the Gods.

I'm a simple man. I see loli, I press follow.

The difference is you can't get arrested with hers as you grow older.

By the way, i think i can already guess what the other sister's going to look like

Spoiler

Poor imouto though.. ;_;

Page 10.

Where was the middle sister hiding THOSE?! Dem some huge bazongas.

Why are you all looking at me funny?

Spoiler

I thought I wouldn't like this...

GUESS I WAS WRONG! FOLLOWED!

same XD

hahahaha, comedy. you can get away with nearly anything nowadays :P

still, really amusing setting xD

I was kinda expecting a manga that has a story like this for a while now.

Page 10.

Where was the middle sister hiding THOSE?! Dem some huge bazongas.

Why are you all looking at me funny?

ok this title is... "special"

Title sounds insane but the manga itself is pretty funny. This is coming from someone who's the opposite of a lolicon (I like older type characters).

I thought I wouldn't like this...

GUESS I WAS WRONG! FOLLOWED!

Why do i feel like that fake loli is the girl whom he liked from his childhood time?

Same hairstyle, same ribbons, is it what we called coincidence?

This is a 5059457+_a1640b7c79198eade6dcdccab74b3e3

ಠ _ಠ ..............absolutely tasteless... I don't even hate loli, but the English title is gross, dudes...

Not nearly so bad in Japanese, but...
I didn't know Batoto had so many shameless lolicon... yeesh.

99/10 best manga 2015.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics