Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 174votes)

Saike Mata Shitemo

Alt Names: alt 命运轮回alt サイケまたしてもalt Saike Mata Shite moalt Saike Mata Shitemoalt Saike, Once Againalt Saike, Yet Again
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows an unambitious, introverted middle school student called Saike Kuzushiro. After witnessing the death of his childhood friend, Mikan Karatachi, in a road accident, he cries out to God. After a fall, Saike wakes up in bed the previous morning, the day of the accident.

Will history repeat? Can he save Mikan? What power does he have to change the future?
Go to Saike Mata Shitemo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

403 Comments

Oh shizz. This is getting exciting. Slanty eyes in trouble!
Spoiler

i think he means the relative steals the gameboy, and then save scums which wastes 5-10 minutes each time he does so. the link should be that thomaster is still looking over his cousin's shoulder. which means that the cousin not only hogs the gameboy, but also makes watching boring.

Well, the author has the decency to entirely skip the annoying parts after a while...
But I assure you: At some point in the story there's going to be that one guy who comes and says "I've been watching you... all ten years of you killing yourself over and over... (So you're the damn reason the days always keep resetting!)".... That guy would be me and Saike would be the annoying relative that made me watch the same crap over and over again.

Thanks for all the updates recently!

Kinda like how waterboarding isn't nearly as awful each subsequent time... yea....

you're complaining about this now, after he's drowned himself god-knows-how-many times to do trivial things like catching cats falling out of trees and keeping vases from breaking? "it only hurts for a little bit... and i won't die." - saike kuzushiro, master drowner, 2015

I get the feeling that he's pretty used to it by now.

Kinda like how waterboarding isn't nearly as awful each subsequent time... yea....

Did he spend almost a month worth of do overs to beat that guy?

I wonder if he'll ever end up needing to learn how to swim to save someone... Well, he can always use mafia tailored shoes to keep doing over.

End of Chapter 12

Spoiler

I get the feeling that he's pretty used to it by now.

This is weird but at the same time it makes me wonder how will the story goes on with just that.

Spoiler

End of Chapter 12

Spoiler

Am I the only one who is bothered by the fack that whitie always drops his cigarette from his mouth, but then it always finds it way back there?

Huh? Actually... I cannot see the analogy to the first part of that sentence. can you explain?

i think he means the relative steals the gameboy, and then save scums which wastes 5-10 minutes each time he does so. the link should be that thomaster is still looking over his cousin's shoulder. which means that the cousin not only hogs the gameboy, but also makes watching boring.

He's more like that annoying relative who hogs your Game Boy all to himself during his stay and commits digital suicide every time he scores less than perfect, even if it means spending five to ten ten minutes skipping through text every. single. time.
I hate those.

Huh? Actually... I cannot see the analogy to the first part of that sentence. can you explain?

Save scumming at it's finest.

He's more like that annoying relative who hogs your Game Boy all to himself during his stay and commits digital suicide every time he scores less than perfect, even if it means spending five to ten ten minutes skipping through text every. single. time.
I hate those.

Quite a masochist... 

Watching Saike "fight" is like watching someone try to beat Ninja Gaiden. So brutal.

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's like he has extra lives and he respawns at checkpoints just like a video game.

Plot twist:

Spoiler

Spoiler

That's exactly why I said his power (and the enemy's power too) is better than most nowadays MC mmm...
It's quite OP but it still need many efforts to make it useful mmm...

This is weird but at the same time it makes me wonder how will the story goes on with just that.

Spoiler

Save scumming at it's finest.

Wait, so what happens when you remove the water from the pond? XD

I wonder if his power activates whenever he dies or he has to drown in that specific pond.

Or maybe both?

The Law of Shounen.

Plot twist:

Spoiler

better power than most recent heroes mmm...

Spoiler

better power than most recent heroes mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics