Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 225votes)

Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually.

Alt Names: alt はすはすさせろ!!alt Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.alt hasuhasu Sasero!!alt hshs Sasero!!alt Hshs Sasero!!alt hshsさせろ!!alt Let Me Smell You!!alt Она малышка, что меня и возбуждаетalt Дай-ка тебя нюхнуть!
Author: Yuzuki Ryouta
Artist: Yuzuki Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuji Motochika is a guy who loves little girls. Yuna looks like a little girl, but she's actually older than Tsuji. Also, she likes much older men.

Together, they make an agreement to show each other's greatest desires - Tsuji's father and Yuna's little sister - and in the process, learn that age is only a number.

...Okay, you read the title, right? Then you know exactly what this series is going to be about - it couldn't be more literal than that. No need to go so quickly, we won't judge you (though secretly, we will).

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/12723
Go to Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

255 Comments

still not enough dose of cuteness... more pls.

Okay, this is tragedy for whom? Us, for laughing too hard?

It's a tragedy for Yui.

some idiot randomly tag "tragedy" around ...

I have urge to make suggestion at admin to ban / delete that user permanently ...

Loli is love, Loli is life mmm...~!

~Starts sharpening my machete and putting fresh batteries in my oversized dildoes to use on my competition.~

You're on pervy , please don't get killed by my sniper team ...

Also my sniper team doubles as scout to 3D legal lolis ... 

You've been warned ... :P

If i found one i will immediately quit 2D world just as i posted before , when i do get one please don't kill me pervy ...

*reads title*

k followed.

... im not a four panek guy but why not. Im not playing catchup

ok sure, why not.

*Reads title*

*Reads chapter*

...yeah, sure, I'll follow, why not.

You're wrong, It actuality stands for for underage girls. The reason anime/manga associate them in many ways is due to legal reasons(due to them being underage and being used in sexual form)

This is actually true, that's why the term "lolicon" means you like little girls, not girls with small bodies. Hence only very, very strange people accepting the term for themselves.

there's no such thing as a "fake" loli. loli is a body type, not an age bracket.

You're wrong, It actuality stands for for underage girls. The reason anime/manga associate them in many ways is due to legal reasons(due to them being underage and being used in sexual form)

Can u even imagine the bloodbath that'll ensue if PervyChuck read this?He's gonna massacre every single 3D lolicon out there to get his legal loli waifu~ You guys better watch ur fronts & rears  :ph34r:

~Starts sharpening my machete and putting fresh batteries in my oversized dildoes to use on my competition.~

What... the... hell did I just read...

There is.....

In Japan there is a mother age 20's but having elementary school body. I forget the article but it's true that legal loli is exist in this world

Can u even imagine the bloodbath that'll ensue if PervyChuck read this?He's gonna massacre every single 3D lolicon out there to get his legal loli waifu~ You guys better watch ur fronts & rears  :ph34r:

Legal loli , if only they exist in the real world , i would immediately quit 2D-World and began a new life officially as 3D-World Inhabitant , with loli waifu of course ...

Spoiler

There is.....

In Japan there is a mother age 20's but having elementary school body. I forget the article but it's true that legal loli is exist in this world

Hey! Who defiled the main title of this manga? :angry:  :mad:

EDIT: oh, it's back to normal :)

Ahhh, now THIS was refreshing!

oZLF2t5.png

there's no such thing as a "fake" loli. loli is a body type, not an age bracket.

*deep breathing intensifies*

i feel bad for yui

Let's be honest, every single person who has left a comment or follow immediately clicked on this one for the name.

We are all going to jail.

Guess there's nothing left to do but wait.

Spoiler

LOLIES ARE LIFE!!

When I see this guy, I think of Ritsu from Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku.  And Keima from The World God Only Knows.  Ritsu is obvious, but I'm not sure about Keima.  Must be the glasses.

This is super awkward. I forsee more awkward with a side of wtf.

This is the first time I used the Follow Anonymously option.
also this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics