Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 92votes)

Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru

Alt Names: alt Aramızda Duvarlar Varalt 你我之间一墙之隔alt Ci sono muri tra noialt 私たちには壁がある。alt Hay paredes entre nosotrosalt 우리에게는 벽이 있다alt There are Walls Between Usalt هناك جدران بيننا
Author: Tsukishima Haru
Artist: Tsukishima Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto is suddenly confessed to by her narcissistic childhood friend Kikuchi Reita. Not even just any confession, he stands in the street and publicly says “If you want a boyfriend that badly, I don't mind going out with you”. Which was obviously a no, since Makoto has never considered Reita to be a man, especially a man of interest. What will become of her daily life now that Reita insists on her going out with him?
Go to Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

91 Comments

Spoiler

Mangalator appears to be back! 

you just sums up every shoujo generic's plot, 

thats why shoujo is underestimated by many people, they did nothing to deserve respect and interest other type of reader than the people that have been brainwashed by shoujo genre over and over till they cant see the difference and enjoyed the generic itself , and they keep hanging on every same plot over and over again with different artist, different artstyle

Ugh, tell me about it, 

Spoiler

On another note, when mentioning the "childhood friend" wall, that's what the characters call it, but I think the biggest wall between them is their egos. They can't believe that they hold these kind of feelings toward each other, so they both need to kill their egos holding them back to accept both of their feelings. Even if the two don't end up living happily ever after with each other(pls no), they need to do this to grow as adults.

Spoiler

Mangalator appears to be back! 

Reitanın ağzından olan bölüm favorimdi :D Keşke tüm bölümler öyle olsa...

Kind of pissed mangalator went under. It was translated up to chapter 17 and so other great shoujos.

Spoiler

Ugh, tell me about it, 

Spoiler

On another note, when mentioning the "childhood friend" wall, that's what the characters call it, but I think the biggest wall between them is their egos. They can't believe that they hold these kind of feelings toward each other, so they both need to kill their egos holding them back to accept both of their feelings. Even if the two don't end up living happily ever after with each other(pls no), they need to do this to grow as adults.

Hello,

This is Tsubaki from Summer Rain and just for all our readers to know, we DID NOT drop this series and are somewhat pissed that this group has decided to release it even if it's just because it's until we release our version. So please don't worry fans as ch.8 is done with typesetting and ch.7 will be done very soon ^^. Next time, I would hope someone from this group would contact us instead of doing this to us please.

do not underestimate the power of sheep

I tend not too.

When I was a kid helping my grandad dagging sheep I got sent flying by a miserable old suffolk cross ewe,

My point however is that given the option that little sheep would have avoided them or at least not be stood beside them calmly eating.

Even then if you've never hooked a sheep's head and flipped it what are you even doing with your life? :P

God, I hope Summer Rain didn't drop this. They did say on their site that chapters 7 and 8 are in a typesetting stage and would be released soon.

I appreciate the effort of these Anons but....yeah, I also appreciate reading my manga nicely cleaned and properly typeset. 

Did Summer Rain drop this?

Thank you for the release

Kind of pissed mangalator went under. It was translated up to chapter 17 and so other great shoujos.

Spoiler

Nice, a release.

...Although the typesetting was questionable at times. He llo ?? divided into 3 times... I understand sometimes breaking words apart for space reasons, but this kinda looks weird.

Okay, this is literally the cutest way I've seen a male lead handle a female lead's bullying

Spoiler

I love it! A+, 10/10

Before reading the latest chapter I wondered what your comment was about, but after reading it... I TOTALLY GET IT!

Rei-chan so cuuuute!

Okay, this is literally the cutest way I've seen a male lead handle a female lead's bullying

Spoiler

I love it! A+, 10/10

shoujo fluff at its finest *squee*

well not quite she's just kind of mentally handicapped and sends all the wrong signals

More like emotionally handicapped, too. >_>

she flippin did??!!

well not quite she's just kind of mentally handicapped and sends all the wrong signals

SO MUCH KABE DON hahahaha

Spoiler

well I guess you could say she did that...

she flippin did??!!

inb4 she falls for the friend.

well I guess you could say she did that...

I like this one,  they are going to be a good couple.

how did they get floored by a small sheep?

do not underestimate the power of sheep

even though it's a bit predictable, I really like this XD

inb4 she falls for the friend.

I hope not because I'm cool with 40+ chapters of this cute couple's antics.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics