Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 129votes)

Swap ⇔ Swap

Alt Names: alt すわっぷ⇔すわっぷalt Swap Swapalt Swap Swap
Author: Tomekichi
Artist: Tomekichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Two girls, Ichinose Haruko and Nikaido Natsuko, bump into each other by accident, resulting in a kiss and them swapping bodies.

The only way to swap back is to kiss again...

Placed 5th for "Best New 4-koma series of 2015" awards.
Go to Swap ⇔ Swap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LACK-OF-LOGIC: Tastes are registered in the brain, not in the body. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies

169 Comments

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120713050316

10 months without this manga mmm...~?

I need to start searching for another cute Yuri manga mmm...

Aw. so the wait begins...

I sense that Yume might have yuri tendancies. Maybe the new girl as well, but not as strong as Yume's.

Anyone, other than armdaggerblade, else think of Seitokai Yakuindomo's Uomi when they see Haruko? Cousins?

I actually meant the quality of the digital copy is super crap compared to the physical version.

Not the artists work itself.

Yeah, I meant the art isnt extremely detailed, so the 1200px on the ebook looks okay.

This is so cute. I hope it gets lots and lots more volumes.

First of all - was that the head maid from Shomin Sample in that magazine?

Second - the most adorable "roar" directed towards boobs EVER. Volume 2 when? :(

The new girl is a bit too similar with the other girl (I don't even remember their name) with the only difference is slightly curvy hair mmm...

What do you mean terrifying, she's the most interesting and funniest character in this manga

I actually meant the quality of the digital copy is super crap compared to the physical version.

Not the artists work itself.

I have all the volumes for A Channel

I envy you JUST for that one

It's slice of life in MT Kirara, they're not exactly the height of artistic talent. I'm fine having given them a sale without paying shipping, and got 30% off bc Honto always runs discounts :) I do usually import the books though and save the ebooks for LNs so I can cheat on kanji with Kanjitomo. I have all the volumes for A Channel and Mikakunin de Shinkoukei though.

what the hell. this is great. just enough ecchi and oppai to keep me interested, but the girl with the dead eyes is genuinely likeable.

0jfgttU.jpg?1

I still have the final two chapters of vol 1 to release... Before the 10~ month wait for vol 2 begins.

1332188248606.jpg

The ebooks are terrible quality!

I still have the final two chapters of vol 1 to release... Before the 10~ month wait for vol 2 begins.

Yeah, I bought the ebook so I've read to the end of it already ;)
Carat is monthly though :(

We better get some payoff on other swaps happening for Natsuko et al or I'm gonna be extremely put out =X

Here's waiting for Vol2 since I don't think anyone scans MangaTime Kirara Carat do they?

We better get some payoff on other swaps happening for Natsuko et al or I'm gonna be extremely put out =X

Here's waiting for Vol2 since I don't think anyone scans MangaTime Kirara Carat do they?

So the summary of chapter 11 is a girl want to touch a pussy so she kissed another girl mmm...

Yume. Is the author has a hidden meaning for that name? Yume = dream. Her body had lot of good points. Big breast, non alergic, fat burner. good points that many people are dreaming to had it.

ichinose reminds me of uomi from seitokai yakuindomo.

The heart eyes make an appearance.

Now we're one step closer to hentai.

Yuri hentai right?

Chapter 11, page 2, first panel (top right).  When said out of context, it's what we all want to happen.

The heart eyes make an appearance.

Now we're one step closer to hentai.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics