Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

since when do groups insult their helpers to thank them?? Am I just that far behind the times??

Some people want to keep their street creds, ya know? Sometimes they don't want to be called "nice" by others.

The group said to thank the proofreader, so: Thank you Douchebag! (Really, bro, really)

Hidden reason for me saying something like that.

since when do groups insult their helpers to thank them?? Am I just that far behind the times??

The group said to thank the proofreader, so: Thank you Douchebag! (Really, bro, really)

I'm sure the LN is still ongoing. I wouldn't say this would be a 15 minute type of anime but a 5 minute.

Good enough I'd watch it.

Is the LN already over? Man I would watch this if it were 15mins

I'm sure the LN is still ongoing. I wouldn't say this would be a 15 minute type of anime but a 5 minute.

It's too short to be an anime.

Is the LN already over? Man I would watch this if it were 15mins

You know this would work for a anime.

It's too short to be an anime.

You know this would work for a anime.

Google Translate gave me this:

"You Gonna of Complaint Is Not Romantic Comedy"

But since this makes NO sense, my best interpretation would be:

"Your Complaint Is That This Is Not A Romantic Comedy"

But I would like the opinion of a REAL translator on this.

Also...

Spoiler

Tentacle rape? That's some advanced Space CQC there.

Anyway, this chapter we get a Class Rep and a maid. I've got no complaints about this love comedy.

Yeah, I'd probably say something like "A Love Comedy With Nothing to Complain About" (or "romantic comedy" instead might be more natural)

NOT a translator here, but i translated it as "Love comedy that cannot be complained about", or "Love comedy that i cannot complain about.", or "There is nothing to complain about this love comedy", you get the idea.

I'll just continue waiting for the 'first night' chapter.

Seriously can someone put a english translation of the series name up there?

Also...

Spoiler

Seriously can someone put a english translation of the series name up there?

So

Spoiler

This chapter's got all my hnnngh tho.

2uo2jrr.jpg
Best face reaction I've seen in a while.

If he didn't think of accepting it once before that face then he's not a man!

Lol let's just end the story there, after six months of waiting this is a good stopping point.

Gotta love perverted people though, they keep things... Interesting :P Also damn cute loli gods, I want one too!!!
((all lolicons screaming internally))

this girl knows how to rip my perverted heart into shreds with dem innocence 

...OH! Is chapter 1 finally finished?

Surprise, its a romcom done with the pacing of battles from DBZ....the "night battles" will last at least a year

I swear if he doesn't give her her bridal night... I promise I will try my best in his place >.>

If MC doesn't want to give the D.... then I should give the D instead. hehehe 

So does that mean their children will be demi-gods?

She be like this:

Spoiler

I be like this:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics