Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

I am also the founder of the Benevolent Order of Web Erotica Lovers Movement.

(AKA The B.O.W.E.L  Movement)

Can I join?

She got taller, and bigger in 1 chapter oO

PervySageChuck

Spirit Level : 100

Spirit Master Rank : Titled Doulou

Title       : MR. Douchebag 

Congrats! PervySageChuck has now become eligible to attain the title of "Douchebag GOD"- okama king of all douchebags XD ;)

Actually, my FULL title would be:

His Royal Assholiness, the Right (dis)Honorable PervySageChuck, MR. Douchebag Extraordinaire, Regal Purveyor of All Perversities - Both Real AND Imaginary, Holder of the Highest Master's Degree in the Bating Arts, and Primary (athletic) Supporter of the Hand Lotion Industry!

I am also the founder of the Benevolent Order of Web Erotica Lovers Movement.

(AKA The B.O.W.E.L  Movement)

I had the same reaction when I saw page-3 of chapter-8 only thing I flipped my laptop instead of the door

Spoiler

Well the fault's completely mine. I needed time to prepare myself 

Spoiler

I completely missed our dear uploader's headsup 

Spoiler
Sorry I'll be careful next time!

Kami-sama itsudemo kite! Ore-sama Junbi dekimashita!

You are most welcome!!!  And that's MR. Douchebag, if you please!  Show the proper (lack of) respect for your elders, you young whippersnapper!!!

PervySageChuck

Spirit Level : 100

Spirit Master Rank : Titled Doulou

Title       : MR. Douchebag 

Congrats! PervySageChuck has now become eligible to attain the title of "Douchebag GOD"- okama king of all douchebags XD ;)

Dammit, I let my guard down too..To think that I read a cliffhanger...orz...

What is this amazingly cute creature?!? I want MOAR!!

It's a god ?

I seem to have died from laughter. I send this message via possession of my iPad. I'm not sure if did that to seriously seduce him, or to tease him, as a way of getting back at him.

Wrong reaction MC Should've react like this  
Spoiler
It seems we have an irresponsible MC on our hands. At least he's better than Rito, who just sits there like he has never seen a girl before.

Not that I mind too much when presented with such enchanting sights, but I'm losing the tension here.  I mean, this is about this sort of tension between her status as  a Goddess to whom he's being sacrificed, and her cute innocent appearance.  My problem is, I'm kind of  losing the Goddess half.  She's never actually shown any kind of power or ageless perspective or stuff.  I'm left with just an odd sudden romance about an insta-marriage between this guy and this cute loli.

Well, that's OK too.

I attribute this manga to just be fanservice for the gap moe fans.

And boy, am I pleased with how things are going.

Not that I mind too much when presented with such enchanting sights, but I'm losing the tension here.  I mean, this is about this sort of tension between her status as  a Goddess to whom he's being sacrificed, and her cute innocent appearance.  My problem is, I'm kind of  losing the Goddess half.  She's never actually shown any kind of power or ageless perspective or stuff.  I'm left with just an odd sudden romance about an insta-marriage between this guy and this cute loli.

Well, that's OK too.

source please :)

Uhh...

It's from H manga actually...

The title is Dramatic Couple

How dare you refuse what goddess offer?

gosh take whats offered fool

What is this amazingly cute creature?!? I want MOAR!!

"I let my guard down"

Well you seemed to have sincerely complimented her by calling her beautiful, cute, and charming, all while nonchalantly covering her up like a gentleman. In doing so she repaid you with a heartwarming (and "hnng" worthy) smile.

I don't know man, I think that went pretty well don't you think?

Wrong reaction MC

Should've react like this

Spoiler

source please :)

Wrong reaction MC

Should've react like this

Spoiler

"Hiks"?

Now that there feels too much of a coincidence to be an onomatopoeia for sobbing in Indonesian.

Seriously can someone put a english translation of the series name up there?

I put Yoruno's take on the title with a slight change there, feel free to change it to anybody who wants to.

I feel like I live just to read this manga. nnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!*10

I wonder what it would feel like to fuck a God. Oh wait! It'd feel... heavenly. 

Which manga is this? That single panel makes it sound interesting.

Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference

And sometimes, it's like this!

Spoiler

Which manga is this? That single panel makes it sound interesting.

And now, here is my "Expert Translation" of the preview note at the bottom of this page at the end of chapter 7:

Spoiler

The group said to thank the proofreader, so: Thank you Douchebag! (Really, bro, really)

You are most welcome!!!  And that's MR. Douchebag, if you please!  Show the proper (lack of) respect for your elders, you young whippersnapper!!!

since when do groups insult their helpers to thank them?? Am I just that far behind the times??

What are you talking about!?  I've just been proudly promoted from "Nice" to "Douchebag"!!!  And while it isn't much of a change, at least it is a step in the right direction.

I would have preferred highly admiring phrases like "Utterly depraved", "Completely disgusting", or perhaps "Worthy of being shot on sight" or even the high praise that my own sister gives me when she describes me as "That idiot brother of mine!"

Besides, I firmly believe that if you can't laugh at yourself, you have no right to laugh at anybody else!

Also, it is clear that Rota has never visited my profile page.

She be like this:

Spoiler

I be like this:
Spoiler

And sometimes, it's like this!
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics