Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 805votes)

Komi-san wa Komyusho desu

Alt Names: alt 古見さんは、コミュ症でalt 코미 양은, 커뮤증이에요alt Komi-san can't communicatealt Komi-san no puede comunicarse
Author: Oda Tomohito
Artist: Oda Tomohito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A school rom-com about the most normal guy on the planet and the school's beauty who can't speak normally to people due to shyness.
Go to Komi-san wa Komyusho desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Komi-san wa Komyusho desu New Window Swifft
  • 14 Replies
Topic What studio of animation would be better to animate this? New Window OgataRizu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain "dad jokes" New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any manga that's similar to this? New Window Alkhazix
  • 5 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain the rules of these games? New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Field trip Meat dango. New Window taivan
  • 2 Replies

1843 Comments

Well well well, you thought a character smile a whole panel only reserved for the best girl candidate. Think again!

The raw of Chapter 118 is out.  I do not know whether it will be translated before this site goes down, so here's a full spoiler of what takes place:

Spoiler

This may be my last post here, so I'd like to say "thank you" to Batoto for hosting and to the scanlation team for bringing this amazing manga to everyone.

Chapter 117 reminds me of a certain on-going manga...

Spoiler

Well, it didn't turn out quite as bad...

Spoiler

check out my webtoon, manhwa and manga projects here

Thanks for scanlating this Komi-san. Thanks for hosting this, batoto.

I don't think i've posted anything here before but I'll really miss this... I really liked to read the comments, I laughed a lot thanks to you guys and I hope to see you guys somewhere else...

site, closing down.

indeed :S

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/28840-batoto-will-be-closing-permanently

Where do you suggest we go now for your content 'komi-scan wa komyushou desu'?

site, closing down.

Thanks for the chocolates Katai-kun

19ba8c0603739ba9e4b26365b0a28cde82fb3aa5

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

Comey-san wa moto fbi director desu. I couldn't help myself.

Nakanaka is so best. I want the delusion bros to all get their respective dream girl. Maybe Chirai could shoot for a better girl, though. Yamai is just a little coocoo for cocoa puffs.

Delusion tsundere Yamai > actual Yamai

I have a strong suspicion that it may be Kimi ni Todoke. I might be wrong though. I've read a lot of manga. A lot. 

Kimi ni Todoke isn't that unknown, is it? I thought it was quite famous.
What suprising is tadano blushing on katai. Wat.

Kanji Katai’s Honmei chocolate was received by Yu Tadano!

Katai is reaching popular status pretty quickly just by looking constipated

Katai upping those affection points, bisexual style.

Better hurry up, Komi. He'll steal both your glasses friend and your glass-hearted boyfriend.

KOMI GET NTR-ED!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO9OOOLOOOO9OOOOOKOOOO9OOOOO!!!!!!

For an 'unimportant' character Sasaki Ayami just having that face pretty much copied and pasted now makes me want to see more of her.

Nakanaka is so best. I want the delusion bros to all get their respective dream girl. Maybe Chirai could shoot for a better girl, though. Yamai is just a little coocoo for cocoa puffs.

I totally fell for the delusions.

All of us want the delusion become real. Is it ?

trD6xwl.png

I'm going to need the source on that, my man.

Which manga is this?

I have a strong suspicion that it may be Kimi ni Todoke. I might be wrong though. I've read a lot of manga. A lot.

The hell? Why would she take so goddamn long to give the chocolate? Was she also hyper shy or something?

Spoiler

Chapter 117 reminds me of a certain on-going manga...

Spoiler

I'm going to need the source on that, my man.

bamboozled again

ohhhhh no

Komi-san ganbatte!

I trump your fucking Austin Mahone with Steely Dan!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics