Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 148votes)

Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare

Alt Names: alt ¡Mi amigo de la infancia DEBE ser una chica!alt 幼なじみは女の子になぁれalt My childhood friend MUST become a girl!alt Osananajimi wa Onna no Ko ni Naare
Author: Morishita Mao
Artist: Morishita Mao
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On one particular day, a high school student, Shuichi, saves a magical fairy Sylphy from drowning in a pond. When Sylphy offers to grant one wish out of gratitude, Shuichi immediately asks for a “cute childhood girlfriend.” Sylphy then turns Shuichi’s childhood male friend, Iori, into a girl…! The newly female Iori is surprisingly cute…!
Go to Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

532 Comments

This is...a weird, yet cute manga.

Chapter 7 was adorable, but i don't understand: What does "female speech" means?

A cutesy special way girls speak in japan?

Different words?

This part:

Spoiler

In english its a normal way to speech, but the font is different.

So, what IS "female speech"?

110% agree with the scanlator's name.

CUTENESS IS JUSTICE.

What anime is this from?

tumblr_nhni52oYHc1u715ggo1_500.png

Steins;Gate

What anime is this from?

Man I hate Shuu he's the biggest piece of trash on the planet even more so than those Rapist playboys (who think any woman by herself would be willing to go with them some probably did, and that's why they do it). I don't get why Iori is even still friends with him anyway.

You know, this is technically and biologically not gay , because it is a legitic genderbend. Psychologically speaking it is gay , but that can be put under further discussion because of this chapter event in which she couldn't switch back because she thought subconsciously for a second "I am a girl".

Therefore, from a scientifical viewpoint, the name of the scanlation team It's Not Gay If It's Cute Scans does not make sense and is invalid here, unless they explicitly say something like "We are talking about when he is a dude." And even then, we would have to discuss whether or not he is cute by a major consensus, and this would have to turn all BL.

So, by the power of science, I decree that this manga is perfectly straight and vanilla, and should be readed by people all over the internet regardless of their viewpoint on sexualily!

... can't help it

*legitimate

*scientific
*read

Sorry m8, good writing overall though.

LMAO! Picking up ladies at the movie theatre.

"Um, excuse me miss."
"Yes?"
"Since the movie is over, want to grab a hotdog with me?"
"Uh, sure. As long as you're buying."
"Oh, don't worry. This hotdog I'm getting you is for free."

XD

not enough assault

0/10

You know, this is technically and biologically not gay , because it is a legitic genderbend. Psychologically speaking it is gay , but that can be put under further discussion because of this chapter event in which she couldn't switch back because she thought subconsciously for a second "I am a girl".

Therefore, from a scientifical viewpoint, the name of the scanlation team It's Not Gay If It's Cute Scans does not make sense and is invalid here, unless they explicitly say something like "We are talking about when he is a dude." And even then, we would have to discuss whether or not he is cute by a major consensus, and this would have to turn all BL.

So, by the power of science, I decree that this manga is perfectly straight and vanilla, and should be readed by people all over the internet regardless of their viewpoint on sexualily!

LMAO! Picking up ladies at the movie theatre.

"Um, excuse me miss."
"Yes?"
"Since the movie is over, want to grab a hotdog with me?"
"Uh, sure. As long as you're buying."
"Oh, don't worry. The hotdog I'm getting you... is for free."

XD

A little background info: This series began as a set of doujinshi the author was releasing at Comiket. The original doujinshi encompass what amounts to Chapters 1, 1.5, and half of Chapter 2. At which point he was signed on by Evening magazine, and subsequently touched up the original chapters a small bit with the magazine version.

His Twitter can be found here:

https://twitter.com/yabukimao

And Volumes 1 and 2 of the series have already been released, and are available through your usual retailers such as CDjapan, Honto, Yesasia, etc. if you'd like to support the author. I believe Ebook versions are available as well.

Slightly related: Apparently someone made an Itasha with Shiori on it! heh...

https://twitter.com/mikesuzu/status/580375409398693888

I totally agree with the group's name.

As for the manga, I recommended it to a friend of mine. He says he likes gender swapping and stuff.

Is it just me, but is everyone (besides the MC, that girl classmate and the mother) in this manga unlikable? How much of an ass do you have to be to force a dude who doesn't want to become a woman to make him change again and again?

Well, I have been addressed as "Your Assholiness" quite often over the years, so maybe that is why I am enjoying this so much!!!

Besides, just what do you have against ASS!?

Ass is great!!!  Ass is wonderful!!!

(And I wouldn't mind having a piece of ass right now!!!)

Is it just me, but is everyone (besides the MC, that girl classmate and the mother) in this manga unlikable? How much of an ass do you have to be to force a dude who doesn't want to become a woman to make him change again and again?

I would've also preferred if this girl was our fairy.
Kyu.PNG

"Thanks for the sex, homie."

it's Loki and his shenenigans again.

who is she? :mellow:

Kyu

1024x0_resizedimage.jpg

I'm thinking you guys (the scanlators) could probably get along well with Hachimitsu...

Just saying.

I love how nonchalant everyone in his class is about the gender switching. They're just like "Oh hey he turned into a girl, but more importantly, it's a cute girl. Good for them to have their priorities straight :V

Group name/description is hilarious btw.

You have an option not to read it, It's Not Gay If It's Cute Scans worked hard for you not to complain

Oh come on. The guy's not even trashing the group for their work or posting comments with excessive negativity, he's just saying he doesn't like 10 page series, concisely and politely. There's no need to be so self-righteous over a simple difference in opinions or tastes.

EDIT: For some reason I totally forgot that his/her hair was blue and I pictured it sort of red brown. Am I the only one that thinks that suits her/him better?

Dang. I was doing the exact same thing, and never realized until I read this. And yes, red/brown does seem more fitting for one with an active, slightly aggressive personality with a trace of tsun, doesn't it...

Which leads me to the ask; what color hair do you envision the fairy as having? I imagined green.

If this girl was our fairy, this manga would've been rated M...

who is she? :mellow:

"It's Not Gay if It's Cute"....... Insta-Follow

Spoiler

If this girl was our fairy, this manga would've been rated M...

SOO good..
hahah....
so funny...
wanna see mooaarreee

Kyu.PNG

Too short for 1 chapter, still like it anyway, follow..

It is a sad thing for that poor little fairy to have to put up with so much abuse just for trying to conscientously perform her job.

I mean, that is REAL dedication to duty, after all!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics