Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 148votes)

Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare

Alt Names: alt ¡Mi amigo de la infancia DEBE ser una chica!alt 幼なじみは女の子になぁれalt My childhood friend MUST become a girl!alt Osananajimi wa Onna no Ko ni Naare
Author: Morishita Mao
Artist: Morishita Mao
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On one particular day, a high school student, Shuichi, saves a magical fairy Sylphy from drowning in a pond. When Sylphy offers to grant one wish out of gratitude, Shuichi immediately asks for a “cute childhood girlfriend.” Sylphy then turns Shuichi’s childhood male friend, Iori, into a girl…! The newly female Iori is surprisingly cute…!
Go to Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

532 Comments

Nerds can't get laid so they decided to fuck each other instead. Whatever floats your boat.

What is this from?

Found it for your Convenience......

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/8507?page=35

If he permanently remains a girl they might end up like my ship! XD

Spoiler

What is this from?

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Once again, my beloved Sylphy shows herself to be prepared for ANYTHING!!!

That "ad" at the end was just PERFECT!!!

Spoiler

Umm... Title? For Science ofc!

Seitenkango. Shinyuu to
Omg! You HAVE to read it! It's super vanilla good!

That hentai was a masterpiece. I didn't even know I could cry while ********ing. 

Umm... Title? For Science ofc!

That hentai was a masterpiece. I didn't even know I could cry while ********ing. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's still not gay. So the grin on my face is not wrong and isn't creepy at all. Nope.

At this point after transforming back into a guy I'd be punching the shit of of my "friend" until he made Sylphy stop this shit.

I wouldn't put up with this. Certainly not remain friends

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Shuichi is randomly at Iori's house but nobody finds it weird?

From chapter 3:

Spoiler

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Shuichi is randomly at Iori's house but nobody finds it weird?

Spoiler

Well that "Girl" was an adult...

Not a heck of a lot of difference between a teenage girl and a 20-something woman when it comes to arm strength, (generally)

Sylphie is pretty much "raping" his gender.... XD

Now THIS was a great chapter!  Centered around my beloved Sylphy-sama!!!

Why doesn't he just snap her neck?

it's Loki and his shenenigans again.

Nah, fairies(Pixies) are pranksters on their own merit. Which is why they're so likeable in the first place.

LOL!  Iori can't even win an arm wrestling match with another girl when he's a girl!

At this rate, (if being reminded he's a girl keeps him from changing back), he's going to be a girl for a while.  All Shuichi has to do is gope his tits or ass evey so often, and hell stay a girl indefinitely. >:-)

Well that "Girl" was an adult...

I'm starting to feel really sorry for the guy =/

"Am I  gay if I like this Osanai person?"
You know, I wouldn't worry too much. She's way too cute and he's way cool.  :D

That's the spirit.

This... I can't even process this series.

The MC is such a shitty friend. Iori should have beaten him up (lol) 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics