Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 195votes)

Yakushoku Distopiary - Gesellschaft Blume

Alt Names: alt 反乌托邦公职alt 役職ディストピアリalt Promised Distopiary - Flower of Society
Author: Senga Fumitaka
Artist: Tellmin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a fantasy world with slight RPG-like elements, the Demon Lord has been revived. It is up to the Subjugators to find him and slay him before it's too late.
Follow Truza, a young Subjugator, on his journey to slay the Demon Lord along with the teammates he makes along the way. However, there is a dark secret that his teammates must never know about the Subjugator class.
Go to Yakushoku Distopiary - Gesellschaft Blume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (spoiler) Ritual with a demon lord? New Window Potato-Yuusha
  • 3 Replies

247 Comments

So much edge. I can't stop the bleeding.

He gonna lose hard against demon lord if he need to attack him he need to team kill some badass level player if the demon lord  got more than level 9000.

So with his logic he can't even think about winning against demon lord if he let only noob join him and let them get trashed to the first mob lvl 50 he have seen.

what i can expect : some can see the MC trachery attack from far away or not getting in his team like the time mage.

what he should do : Help his teammate to farm or

stay hidden (stalking the best team and see it fail against demon lord and take their level)

And the demon lord would have taken some damage at least 50%.

So MC can say "You think you have won but no it's me Dio"...

And that is the best ending without so much drama.

so... get laid and kill them..

this is some flurry I didn't wish I ever read (still continues reading)

Holy shit, Above still stands but triple that.

Poor girl, I normally don't feel sorry for a character that's been around for 2 chapters, but man... At this point I pretty sure most people are just reading on shock value, I mean, where the heck does it go from here? Two of the most likable/sympathetic character archetypes have already been mercilessly killed by MC,it can hardly milk more shock value out of this unless they, god forbid, start killing children or something.

So either a real plot shows up, or this ends soon :/

Spoiler

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Would you describe that scene as a "Premature Divorce Settlement"?

i guess "NO" is to much for answer & he decide to get rid of her... after finish playing with chick, damm.

......Their world is so screwed up,This is just plain depressing, Oh my god why.

I'm sorry, but when she said "I thought you would marry me." and he immediately decapitated her, I laughed way too much. As soon as he heard "marriage", he was out of there man.

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Would you describe that scene as a "Premature Divorce Settlement"?

after reading this chapter, this MC remind me of a sad man who wanted to be a hero with a sacrifice minority for the sake of majority ideal.

Spoiler

Well... that happened.

Holy shit, Above still stands but triple that.

Poor girl, I normally don't feel sorry for a character that's been around for 2 chapters, but man... At this point I pretty sure most people are just reading on shock value, I mean, where the heck does it go from here? Two of the most likable/sympathetic character archetypes have already been mercilessly killed by MC,it can hardly milk more shock value out of this unless they, god forbid, start killing children or something.

So either a real plot shows up, or this ends soon :/

Holy shit, this crap is the most edgy thing I've read in the past few months. Gigantic honking sword that is quite literally ultra-edgy and dark, blood spewing out from it, he even cries blood. This story is fucked up too, just like the MC.

FTFY

Rather apathetic after crying blood. Such is our Edge Master Lord.

Even without seeing the RAWs I call bullshit on Harry Potter and Bravely Default getting direct references.

bravely by default is a legit plug in there has also been other refernces to series like record lodoss war in previous chaps i havent had time to ask gomenasai about the harry potter one thoXD i'll let him comment on that one hillarious regardless.

now back to work i go having trouble findng chapter 5 raw if anyone has it in japanese not chinese scan message me

Even without seeing the RAWs I call bullshit on Harry Potter and Bravely Default getting direct references.

Fuck me, holy shit. It's a good thing I called right not to invest on these guys. I would have been mentally screwed if I did.

"harry potter like sword" ? what the hell?

This. Is this what the original Japanese said? Or does Harry Potter Japan have their own special version of the Sword of Gryffindor?

Ow the edge

I'm sorry, but when she said "I thought you would marry me." and he immediately decapitated her, I laughed way too much. As soon as he heard "marriage", he was out of there man.

I like how the holes in his hands bleed, like stigmata or whatever. Plus, that casual beheading was pretty awesome.

Holy shit, this crap is the most edgy thing I've read in the past few months. Gigantic honking sword that is quite literally ultra-edgy and dark, blood spewing out from it, he even cries blood. This story is fucked up too, just like the MC notes.

Strongest yet piece of trash heroes, damn that's ironic.

Kind of wondering how the hell Subjugators are actually going to kill the Demon Lord though. I mean if that thing's level is like 200 or something, they are going to have to kill a fuck-ton of teammates. Makes me wonder why the hell they don't actually fight as a team; the end result seems to be about the same, at least in terms of levels.

'd-do you always have to kill my precious character creations? I've put my heart and soul into them~ ;_;'
answer:
f6L23kx.gif

Poor knight. :c

(those spoiler tags don't want to work for me, dahell.)
Ch.4: Thus, He Unsheathes His Sword Why does the pervert in me think the wrong thing...

Bring a whole new meaning of

"don't-expect-them-to-die-when-they-are-infront-of-colored-pages"

or

"just-because-you-had-sex-with-mc-doesnt-mean-you-gonna-live" 

this breaks my manga trust barrier....

wait a minute...if the subjugators know their teammates level then shouldn't his teammates raise question about his level?

I mean who the f want to join a level 1...the only explanation I can think of is the lies spread long before this subjugator class are known to the masses as heroes

"harry potter like sword" ? what the hell?

Well Then

Lets see how far the edge goes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics