Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1019votes)

Ojojojo

Alt Names: alt おじょじょじょalt Ojojojoalt Госпожа во всех смыслах
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jigokumeguri Haru is the heiress of one of the largest business empires in all of Japan. She is not only rich, but also practically a celebrity. However, partly because of her heritage and partly because of her arrogant and aloof behavior, she has always been isolated from her peers and has never been able to make friends. Thus she has – without success so far – transferred from school to school to finally find a place where she would be accepted.

This only begins to change when she meets her new classmate Kawayanagi Tsurezure, an outcast weirdo that dresses in 20th century fashion, talks little and smiles even less. Being both somewhat socially awkward, they thus begin an unexpected friendship.
Go to Ojojojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it how is this Seinen? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 8 Replies

1041 Comments

.....How old is gramps? Cus that confession of his is rather surprising.

Thanks Ciel Scans for the update . 

Whoa, hold on, was she kneeling on that first page or what?

Going upstairs. It's hard to notice.

Whoa, hold on, was she kneeling on that first page or what?

Can it get even cuter? I really don't know >_<

not all of them have it though

You say "yaoi/yuri mangas that have a romance tag and no yaoi/yuri tag are wrongly tagged and thus misleading, so remove the romance tag" ? I would rather add a yaoi/yuri tag. ThCp's points still stand.

And about using the romance tag only for heterosexual relationships, I can understand how it would be practical to have a "hetero romance" tag, but in the current situation it's a bit like having a tag for "people" that only applies to white christian people, and a specific tag for asians, black people and natives.

ohhh, now we use inaccurate loanwords to defame me for stating Batoto...

Pssst, "homophobic" is not a loan word. All words have etymology, that doesn't make them loan words.

they say a love related story and then define what they mean as love in this case

that's not contradictory

Defining a tag based on a specific definition of a specific word within the tag defeats the purpose of the tag in the first place.

Tsurezure was like the hobo caddy from Happy Gilmore. He looks lost, but knows everything LOL

Gramps....

Spoiler

Really? I was wrong about that then, that's never happened to me yet. Or maybe it happened but I didn't notice it.

No wonder stoners often make good caddies!!

I don't see the problem with the romance tag. If your problem is "I keep finding homosexual romance manga when I'm looking for heterosexual romance manga" then you obviously can't read beyond the word "romance", since in those cases there are always shoujo ai/yuri/shounen ai/yaoi telling you to stay away. If the problem is "romance is so only when it is between people from different sex" then gtfo.

I don't see the problem with the romance tag. If your problem is "I keep finding homosexual romance manga when I'm looking for heterosexual romance manga" then you obviously can't read beyond the word "romance", since in those cases there are always shoujo ai/yuri/shounen ai/yaoi telling you to stay away. If the problem is "romance is so only when it is between people from different sex" then gtfo.

Again Gramps rules , i bet that hip problem is a lie .

Not really. The romance tag is just contradictory.

The romance tag is defined as, "Any love related story. We will define love as between man and woman in this case."

A better definition would be to simply state, "A love story between a man and a woman."

they say a love related story and then define what they mean as love in this case

that's not contradictory

That bonus chapter is just too cute ~

The romance tag is defined as, "Any love related story. We will define love as between man and woman in this case."

A better definition would be to simply state, "A love story between a man and a woman."

no, its not. if it says any history with love and in this case only heterossexual love, it's just obvious.

If you want to discuss the proper usage of the Romance tag or whether or not the description should be changed, please do as Dr_No suggested and post in the suggestions forum. Not only is that a better place for it, it might result in a useful change to the site.

he can be, but readers of mangas with  homossexual relationships are still using romance tag wrongly.

to scans grup: that's a lemon i guess, you know she like to drink lemon gell right? ^^

Hm it was orange gel though ^^

to scans grup: that's a lemon i guess, you know she like to drink lemon gell right? ^^

Gramps is such a troll.  :D

Please read this after seeing his avatar.

The dance just makes it even better...

I didn't know that people were having a competition.

Please read this after seeing his avatar.

AHAAAAAA I WAS HERE FIRST!!!! YOU LOSE AGAIN CATBUG!!!!!

Gramps is awesome

AHAAAAAA I WAS HERE FIRST!!!! YOU LOSE AGAIN CATBUG!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics