Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 156votes)

Chikyuu no Houkago

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Time of the Earthalt 地球の放課後
Author: Yoshitomi Akihito
Artist: Yoshitomi Akihito
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Most of humanity has been wiped out by mysterious dark monsters known only as "Phantoms." Four survivors, who may well be the last of the human race, have found one another and are sharing a quiet, peaceful existence. These survivors are a kind, dependable teenage boy called Masashi, two teenage girls, shyer Sanae and bolder Yaeko, and a little girl called Anna. They feel as though they're just living in a perpetual "after school" state, waiting for the rest of the human race to come home.
Go to Chikyuu no Houkago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will this live up to its promise? New Window wigjump
  • 2 Replies

259 Comments

now those kids is actually ask for it... 

time to repopulate the earth...

I suggest mashashi should start from Yaeko.

wow this getting more interesting every chapter

I have a bad feeling about this.
It seems like Masashi went back in time to thank them before they were separated.

nice chapter this time. although,my guess from beginning is right that the real masashi doesnt get out from house,this chapter still creepy. if fake masashi assumed to be from future, i wonder,what is exactly the connection between phantom and time ?

Playboy Masashi is the harem protagonist they need but not what they deserve.

Well that was a bit creepy. But I could see it coming as soon as he left Anna.

My theory for this chapter, Masashi from the future gets caught in some temporal shenanigans like they did previously.

Seems like it's setting up for him to get separated from the girls, so he's using the opportunity to give them advice and reassure them since he didn't get a chance to "before".

Well that was a bit creepy. But I could see it coming as soon as he left Anna.

My theory for this chapter, Masashi from the future gets caught in some temporal shenanigans like they did previously.

summer triangle and sakura

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap150506.html

Boy, what a brittle flashlight...

Anyone ever see Vanishing on 7th street? I rented it out of a redbox once. i think it is obscure but the plot has a lot of similarity to this.

Well, he cultivates, he patrols, he makes meal, he prepares the bath,...

Masashi is like the girls' lifeline. If he dies all of them die. XD

when they shout Mandragora loudly,,i really hope that one of Phantom will answer back Gyaa behind all of them ,,it seems fun, right ? ,,hahaha,,,

A very big thanks for the great scanlation i7 Scans, you're the first one that bring such a great translation notes consistently since the glory of the legendary scanlation, Snoopycool mmm...

Keep up the great work, just do it at your own pace, don't let the quality drop mmm...

Them: Aliens vs Youkai Sci-Fi vs Supernatural... are the characters trying to start a war? D:

science vs magic.

to aru majutsu no index.

MANDRAGORA!!

GYA!!!

Them: Aliens vs Youkai
Sci-Fi vs Supernatural... are the characters trying to start a war? D:

GYA!!!

MANDRAGORA!!

MANDRAGORA!!!!

GYA!!!

MANDRAGORA!!!!

Living alone in this world with 3 girls really sounds fun. But no way I would want to experience it with those phantom crawling everywhere. That's not living alone.

Spoiler

umm,,my comment that you quote actually is for previous chapter,so it wont relevant anymore for this new chapter :D

this new type, based on it's flying direction+location when its explode,i dont believe that this new phantom flying in random direction, i mean, this new type probably really targeting 2 girls (even though i dont understand why it didnt attack masashi in the first place which is close to him at that time).

as usual,, same with previous chapter, still relax in the outside door without set up some guard system,even though they have confirmed that the phantom still alive and hunting them. their fun is number one priority above their own safety,LOL. i agree this manga is unique,and i like it,,but imo,probably this manga lack of mysteries or maybe lack of response from the char.

Spoiler

Maybe, if it was me, I'll do the same thing. Those three just struggling and manage to made it alive. Then the last one suddenly shown up and said something unrelated with the latest event. Honestly, just how clueless she is...xD

Of course, I will laugh as hard as I could, while feel grateful for the live I still had till now....xD

yup,,your action isnt wrong either. some people will take action like yours/in the manga, and some people will take action like mine which is run away first from that spot immediately. i prefer run away first to safety spot then make a plan to counter,if possible. thanks for your reply,i always respect any comment,be it good,normal,negative,etc, so that we all can discuss better in here :D

they have radio now to communicate,,thats a big good improvement. but the funny thing, in page 15 and page 16,,it clearly show there are multiple phantoms in sight, even they also encounter new type of phantom that can fly fast and explode erasing anything in its blast radius yet in the end,all of them laughing together in the top of roof.

i mean, how can they laugh and forgot,their life nearly gone like 10 seconds ago while there are serious threat like multiple phantom and a fly phantom ?? they assume that new type only one ? because of a fly phantom,they should run away from that spot quickly,even masashi riding on jet ski couldnt catch up with that new type.

Maybe, if it was me, I'll do the same thing. Those three just struggling and manage to made it alive. Then the last one suddenly shown up and said something unrelated with the latest event. Honestly, just how clueless she is...xD

Of course, I will laugh as hard as I could, while feel grateful for the live I still had till now....xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics