Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 67votes)

Akaiito (MIYASAKA Kaho)

Alt Names: alt Akai Itoalt あかいいとalt 红线alt Innocent Scenealt Kızıl İplikalt Red Threadalt Алая нить
Author: Miyasaka Kaho
Artist: Miyasaka Kaho
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I like you.
But, I kept on thinking that I should hate him.

I like you.
But, you look like a different guy to me.

I like you.
But, you told me that I’m like ‘your younger sister’.

I like you.
But, you kissed that person in front of me.

Numerous ‘red threads’ intertwine. Brewing a few romances. This is a 7 guys and girls, willfully and unrestrained, youth idol drama.
Go to Akaiito (MIYASAKA Kaho) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 1 Replies
Topic This is an amazing manga��� 😍 New Window Kayt2505
  • 0 Replies

102 Comments

i miss this manga :-(

Is this series complete? I didn't saw any progress on the second couple...

heheheeheh i like this series, i like it a lot <3 thanks Shirayuki Scans

Teasing for the win!

Listen, Chihiro: there's a dogeza and there's a NOgeza. NO. We do not want this.

31 waaaaaaaaaaaa.. me encanta! 

Really curious to see Hinase's reaction!

muy bueno!! que bueno que el fansub en español lleve la delantera xD muchas gracias n.n

"So why do I feel so uneasy?"

Oh, I can answer that one.  Because new girl is a thieving cat.

chihiro is so cute and reasonable and so is hinase >o< 

saves this manga from being your typical shoujo

Spanish translations make no sense at all, I can't understand anything crying.gif

Is it because you do not know Spanish ! ? : v

"Your love triangles can't break THIS rock-solid OTP!"

Spanish translations make no sense at all, I can't understand anything crying.gif

Chapter 17 was pretty cute and funny :) 

Don't even bother looking up the new updates for this manga. The translations are COMPLETE garbage, nothing even close to the actual raw.

Examples or you're just a troll.  

Spoiler

Don't even bother looking up the new updates for this manga. The translations are COMPLETE garbage, nothing even close to the actual raw.

Pardon my french but you sir, are an ass.

Ah??? D:<

seeing chihiro clumsily fumble about trying to be a good girlfriend is so cute heheh <3

I really like this series, liking the main couple and hoping for more with the sides soon as well.    The main couples relationship is moving a bit fast, isn't it?    Thanks for the updates!! 

They are but not by too much that I can't believe it, I like it. I like shoujo in which we are able to see the couple get together and then grow together. Too often I see shoujo just end with the confirmation of which guy she's going to "end with".

I really dislike the often used "will they, won't they" type thing a lot of shoujo do. 

Awww, the main couple is super cute. Looks like we'll be keeping to romantic shenanigans for a bit and avoiding drama, all of which is perfectly fine by me.

Thanks for the latest chapters, Shirayuki Scans!

Pew pew... This manga is so cute! Hinase is so forward, it's almost overwhelming. I like how they got together though, it wasn't drawn out. So far they haven't failed in making me excited but... More Sakuragi and Kiritani please. :(
Spoiler

I really like this series, liking the main couple and hoping for more with the sides soon as well.    The main couples relationship is moving a bit fast, isn't it?    Thanks for the updates!! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics