Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 96votes)

Yuzumori-san

Alt Names: alt Miss Yuzumorialt 柚子森さん
Author: Ejima Eri
Artist: Ejima Eri
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A laid back yet slightly fidgety tale about the daily lives of two girls, Yuzumori-san and Mimika, and their relationship with one another.

Web Manga: http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/index.html
Go to Yuzumori-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Yuzumori-san New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

206 Comments

OH yeah little nine year old please clean my carpet

lol, I know what you mean. I have a really hard time reading/watching something when I know the protagonist is being played. Sometimes I'll pause in the middle of a chapter/episode and put off resuming it for months (or years!). Eventually I push myself through it, not stopping until the issue is resolved.

Its the worst when an overly light hearted, sugar for the heart series like this suddenly turns dark. I recently paused Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai . Seriously, after all the character building, hardships & trials, and smiles I've seen, I cant watch them get hurt!

if done at the same rate as the Novel that should be resolved next chapter or started to be resolved. At most it will be 2 chapters. 

But I'm the same I can't stand horrible misunderstanding caused by lack of communication.

I have this urge to put that girl in stocks in the town square and hand out rotten vegetables to the passers by.

aw hell yeah forced melodrama is my favorite

And of course, now instead of saying "we shouldn't meet so much anymore because your friend said so" to which Yuzumori would anser "what friend lol she's a total cunt", the MFC will say "let's stop seeing each other" which will result in 10-chapter long misunderstanding until they randomly meet andfsdfnsofnsfsdgsdsdgsdjgnweu9h411111111111111111111111111111111111

Aaaaaand paused! sorry, just call me when the drama is over... I really hate lies

lol, I know what you mean. I have a really hard time reading/watching something when I know the protagonist is being played. Sometimes I'll pause in the middle of a chapter/episode and put off resuming it for months (or years!). Eventually I push myself through it, not stopping until the issue is resolved.

Its the worst when an overly light hearted, sugar for the heart series like this suddenly turns dark. I recently paused Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai . Seriously, after all the character building, hardships & trials, and smiles I've seen, I cant watch them get hurt!

Aaaaaand paused! sorry, just call me when the drama is over... I really hate lies 

Where the fuck are those dirty old men from hentai doujins that has taste on precocious brat model at times like these?

Wait, it's me.

My bro, xd. Well, there is the question if Ririha will find her own onee-san.
Where the fuck are those dirty old men from hentai doujins that has taste on precocious brat model at times like these? Wait, it's me.

Or things might just take a turn for the worse for her. Yuzumori told Mimika how she was threatened, and Mimika already thought it was odd that this girl called herself Yuzu's friend. She has shown before that she is smart, if she figures out what's going on she will probably unleash her inner yandere...

I really don't think Mimika has an inner yandere.

Spoiler

It does feel like it's only a matter of time before the model tries raping Mimika.

Or things might just take a turn for the worse for her. Yuzumori told Mimika how she was threatened, and Mimika already thought it was odd that this girl called herself Yuzu's friend. She has shown before that she is smart, if she figures out what's going on she will probably unleash her inner yandere...

Those titles sounds really lewd.

Hey where's the person screaming "THIS IS RAPE!!!"? The comment field is empty without at least one.

It does feel like it's only a matter of time before the model tries raping Mimika.

See Mimika isn't really a lolicon. She just likes Yuzumori.

Yuzumorisexual.

Facial yoga

Spoiler

My guess

Spoiler

That and I think

Spoiler

I still don't know what the heck this brat's problem is.

My guess

Spoiler

I still don't know what the heck this brat's problem is.

NO NTR REEEE!!!

...I don't remember 9 year old girls being this sca-

*Flashbacks ensue*

This is disturbingly realistic.

She was worried about going to that model party and being surrounded by little girls.

This story truly is the tale of a young woman trying not to transition into being a criminal.

She was worried about going to that model party and being surrounded by little girls.
Hey where's the person screaming "THIS IS RAPE!!!"? The comment field is empty without at least one.

I guess that's reassuring?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics