Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 365votes)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Alt Names: alt 空手小公子こひなたみのるalt 空手小公子小日向海流alt 空手小霸王alt Karate Shôkôshialt Karate's Little Noble, Kohinata Minorualt KSKMalt Little Lord of Karate, Minoru
Author: Baba Yasushi
Artist: Baba Yasushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. He starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, but is bullied by his gymnast seniors. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to his rescue and drags him into the world of karate. Minoru makes new friends and learns some of their dark pasts, including a shocking death that reveals motives for revenge. (from Baka-Updates)
Go to Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isn't it weird? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 16 Replies
Topic Pedro subplot WTF New Window destabilized
  • 0 Replies
Topic Find all cameos! New Window Gappy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite female? New Window paraquat
  • 10 Replies
Topic This Manga should be popular like One Peace, Bleach, Naruto New Window LKaLvIsS
  • 26 Replies
Topic Shinai vs Punches New Window 6nd6
  • 9 Replies

2590 Comments

Looks like Mutou's back from fighting aliens on Mars.

Pretty sure that's Mutou. As if it was possible, he's got even bigger.

But I have to repeat what others have been saying, Minami's looking cooler and cooler with each chapter.

And hopefully we'll see him looking cooler than ever, when he's standing over that KOed arrogant prick. :)

Ohh!! the tease.. can't wait for next chapter. 

Who's dat at the last page, not mutou right? Also the black ahip better cancel his fight tomorrow. Minami gonna lowkick his oeg so bad even if by sheer luck he win, he wouldn't be able to fight the next couple of days

Pretty sure that's Mutou. As if it was possible, he's got even bigger.

But I have to repeat what others have been saying, Minami's looking cooler and cooler with each chapter.

Oh fuck that last page with Minami, Dude looks more epic every time I see him.

Who's dat at the last page, not mutou right? Also the black ahip better cancel his fight tomorrow. Minami gonna lowkick his oeg so bad even if by sheer luck he win, he wouldn't be able to fight the next couple of days

It's time for Minami-sensei to beat some confident bastard !

And thanks for the chapter Deadbeat :D.

Anyone feel Minami is holding a very huge death flag if not "some sort accident that make you kinda broke" flag? Maybe its just me

It'll be valuable experience for Minoru to be the second, especially in a high profile fight.

Hopefully we get to see badass Minami make his return.

So... I guess it's "final" ark of this manga? There is many fight to see.
Thanks for update!

Was that Minami doing Sanchin kata?

I get so much more excited when I see that there's a Minami Arc coming along. :)

Even Batman needs at least 3 hours of sleep. I call BS.

how could you put Batman on your statement? how i can argue now, you cheating basterd

So another of these fighters who think they are just going to breeze through only to have to get serious and rethink their style and beliefs, right?

The move he's perfecting... Kamehameha? Minami, you MONSTER!

Just a regular day at the gym...

g56yn9.gif

He doesn't even need sleep...

Yeah, like anyone could be working all day sleeping two hours on a regular basis, specially doing sports.

lol even without sports, if you do that a few times you start getting dark sports under your eyes. At least draw in the dark spots!

this author just can't stop making minami better and better and better than the actual mc.

Minoru got a lot more interesting during the last fight, but yeah, Minami just keeps getting cooler and cooler. Not to mention the fact he has got the best girl.

this author just can't stop making minami better and better and better than the actual mc.

Yeah, like anyone could be working all day sleeping two hours on a regular basis, specially doing sports.

Even Batman needs at least 3 hours of sleep. I call BS.

Chapter 431 felt like a bad omen...

I love how Imai Yuuto is the only fighter that got glossed over in Minami's potential opponent pool. He's probably become a super beast who'll clean house with everyone. Or he'll just get jobbed out in the first fight for trolling purposes.

Damn, Ogata wasn't even blinking when he kept getting kicked. This guy is legit hardcore.

No lie, first time he appeared I thought "Huh, so this is what Japanese Bruce Wayne looks like."

Samart's back! Hopefully we get a chapter or two of him doing...whatever it is he does, when he's not busy casually stomping top-tier fighters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics