Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

1xxn1i.jpg

she should learn from a certain 5th grade glasses boy too, then she will be the ultimate master of falling asleep....

This chapter made me die halfway through. Too good.

At this rate they're going tell the hero she's in another castle.

Or they put a sign on demon castle " Sorry we're not available at this moment, we currently saving Hades castle from princess invasion if we're not came back in 1 week do save us from princess ravages "

I can see it now. They go to rescue her, wake her up from the best sleep she has ever had, and all of them wake up the next day in resurrection coffins.

The princess swear an oath that day:

"When you are in a pleasant dream, remember: Nothing is true.

When you are awake in need of sleep, remember: Everything is permitted."

Oooh I hope she brings Master Morpheus home with her. He seems like a great addition to the cast xD

I desperately want a Great Going Punch from the Princess.

We have to rescue the Princess and Master Morpheus now. Do it for Morph.

I think we have to rescue the old castle's monster from these two. I mean the princess is leveling up right now :D

If this series Had RPG Stats, I'm Sure The princess Had This

Spoiler

We have to rescue the Princess and Master Morpheus now. Do it for Morph.

she still has 1 more hand grenade

so it's okay

she has the ultimate grimoire on summon so I think she can be okay wherever.

To think we would actually see a master hidden there

This chapter made me die halfway through. Too good.

At this rate they're going tell the hero she's in another castle.

He wears pants under his boxers, or whatever those are. Oh yeah, his sense of touch and temperature seem to almost be nonexistent to not feel that being pulled off him and a warm cloak missing.

Well, if Hades is "Hades", he lives surrounded by really hot fire... so it's not surprising his sense of temperature is low, else he'll feel hot all the time.

So her poms are grenades. She must have hidden weapons proficiency in addition to her household weapon proficiency. I think that Twilight and the True Demon Kings Castle have made the right decision in not locking her up tighter. I do question how Hades got past her window.

Question is.... Where, How and When did she remodel her PomPom's into Grenades... where did the explosive powder come from in the first place?

I suspect she obtained by off-screen from a Explosive Demon, sorta like how she obtained Tires from Tire Demon.

Gotta remember, anything that's modern probably exist in the form of Demons, Demons are thousands of years ahead in not-yet-invented objects, lol.

___ ___ ___

And yea... RIP Hade's Castle, HOORAY Peace in Demon King's Castle.

she still has 1 more hand grenade

so it's okay

CH45: ZERO DEATHS TODAY

another demon lord will soon learn the princess is not a hostage but a home wrecker.

I somewhat suspect chapter 46 will start by showing us the tragic off-screen fate of Cerberus.

Waiting Hades to return the Princess
CH45: ZERO DEATHS TODAY

another demon lord will soon learn the princess is not a hostage but a home wrecker.

Why haven't the true Heroes rescued the princess yet?

Because they are waiting for her to put every demon lord at every demon's castle into a state of utter despair.

It's more because the princess keeps stealing key items needed for their progression to make her bedding materials. 

preety sure they are distracted with boobs

But they are HEROES! Honorable fighters for Truth and Justice! Not lowlife scumbag perverts like you and me who are all too easily distracted by such "Huge tracts o' land".

Because they are waiting for her to put every demon lord at every demon's castle into a state of utter despair.

preety sure they are distracted with boobs

@Granitefish

Spoiler

What I am refuting is your attempt to refute it's nature as a grenade. With this latest arguement I'm not even sure what you are trying to argue. What you said Refutes nothing of the grenade-like nature of the Pom.

So the Princess really is at another castle...

I guess we can now safely say the princess "sleeps around".

She could literally break out and head home at any time if she actually thought about something other than sleep.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics