Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

Im pretty sure, the princess actually too OP comparing the isekaihero on rescue

Also just realized the "multi beam" panel shows the following:

1) Kamehameha from DBZ

2) Dragon of Darkness Flame from Yu Yu Hakusho

3) "Heart" from captain planet

4) Not sure

5) Special Beam (Makankōsappō) Cannon from DBZ

iKmHInD.png

Do you too love the Princess?

So the Demon King is the typical Kefka/Sephiroth/Ultimicia.

And the Princess is the super-hard hidden boss a la Ozma, Ruby Weapon and Ultima Weapon.

Spoiler

Third panel would be the demon cleric complaining about having to resurrect a hero.(assuming the human side can't do it) Remember, for some reason the demon king and kingdom is really keen on everything playing out like a video game. They even go as far as planting items to help adventurers get past obstacles etc.

Princess vs Hero will be EPIC for the one panel it lasts.

It might have to be TWO panels. In the first panel, the princess tells the hero that she doesn't want to return to a life where she will be deprived of her valuable sleep time due to Royal duties. The second panel is where she drops a giant meteor on the hero, instantly turning him into a pile of ashes that will casually be blown away and dispersed by a light breeze.

(Optional THIRD panel shows the demons from the castle sneezing due to accidentally getting the hero's ashes blown into their noses.)

Princess vs Hero will be EPIC for the one panel it lasts.

Yeah, it will be the dream match, Princess vs Hero.

Doraemon, anyone?

Spoiler

It occurs to me that the word twilight and sleep seem to match well.

I was wondering where bowser's ride was

I didn't think of it until I saw your comment, but lol, it really is, a dog version instead of a flower like bowser had

latest?cb=20160801195943

thank god i wasnt the only one who got the reference... i feel old

I hope the former demon king is aware that now he's invited the princess over once, he's never going to be able to stop her from visiting to raid his closet of furs whenever she pleases.

Ah, looks like she got HM02 (Fly). Now she can visit any location she's been to before, including the Former Demon King Castle.

She unlocked Fast Travel.

Quite the amazing case of Lima syndrome there. 

Spoiler

Its like she is their comrade at this point.

Yeah, I have a hard time thinking of her as a prisoner anymore.

Your stuff is princesses stuff, and princesses stuff is princesses stuff.

She is very much human. The HUMANITY FUCK YEAH type of human who would gladly wipe out entire species if it got in the way of what she wants.

or if it's a race of bees, even if they do make honey, they must all be erased from the world... twice so far.

THUG LIFE!!

Spoiler

ke3AW1X.jpg

first time seeing someone luring with such killing intent :D

so, she can be human-like

She is very much human. The HUMANITY FUCK YEAH type of human who would gladly wipe out entire species if it got in the way of what she wants.

Forehead Devil is the one to convince her to come back. SO CUTE!

Home is where your bed is.

Ah, looks like she got HM02 (Fly). Now she can visit any location she's been to before, including the Former Demon King Castle.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics