Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 328votes)

Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Alt Names: alt Demon Mother: My Son is so Cute, I Just Can't Help Myself!alt 아들이 귀여워서 어쩔 수 없는 마족엄마alt La madre demonia indefensa frente a la lindura de su hijoalt 息子がかわいくて仕方がない魔族の母親
Author: Zyugoya
Artist: Zyugoya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A cute manga about a demon girl with her son.
Feel the Love in it!

Raw: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/mazoku/

Author Twitter @zyugoya
Go to Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic dropping Notice - Rakuen Translations New Window kurozen
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Father? and other questions and concerns New Window lygarx
  • 13 Replies
Topic Series Art/Fanart Collections New Window Aereus
  • 1 Replies
Topic the raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies

518 Comments

that last page ...

I hope I'm wrong, but that looks kind of Death Flag ...

and this manga feels getting a lot farther from 4koma and Comedy genre ...

getting serious all over and get darker too ...

We change the address of the blog:

http://rakuentranslations.blogspot.pe/

Thanks for the information, I would also continue to follow you on your blog! ^_^

What happened to the Rakuen Translations blog? O.o
I can not find it.

We change the address of the blog:

http://rakuentranslations.blogspot.pe/

What happened to the Rakuen Translations blog? O.o
I can not find it.

Hum, my dear comrades, I totally agree with your rage about leaving our favorite monster-mother all bruised and pregnant and stuff in an alley like that, but let's not forget about one thing: She still got the ring.

So maybe Gospel's father is not the one behind the ring, and she's actually got herself a new (and nicer I hope) husband? Because I don't think she would kept the ring of a man who left her behind like that, and we don't know in the flashback if she had already a ring or not, because her hands was in "Monster claw" mode.

So uh am i the only one curious as to the reason she was pregnant and left in an alley?

maybe she meet Rance or something ?

that or hero from Rape H genre game ...

The husband better be dead or imma smack his shit

yeah I think he is dead that's why she was in the ally or almost died so she left and now in the ally

how very unimaginative of you, you see death... is an artform, and i am its greatest artist... we must make it slow... we must make it DAZZLE...his death must be long and prolonged, we must grate him, dice him, feed him to mice. Beat him, blast him, turn him to mush... and then only then...do we do it again... until his eyes fall out, and his ears drop off, and his lips wrinkle up, and his nose turns inside out, his mouth will wither and his brain dry, and then only then, do we let him die....

He better be fucking dead

Wet Chi is a bit sexy.

"A bit"? Try "hella fucking."

So uh am i the only one curious as to the reason she was pregnant and left in an alley?

Wet Chi is a bit sexy.

we also have them saved so you don't need to worry about that.

Ah good. Thanks for letting me know. :)

I cant read normally without shedding a tears. Their friendship and bond are so beautiful. 

Could more of this be translated quickly please? The next several chapters have already vanished off the raw site to make way for new chapters, so if the translator has been depending on that place as a source all this time, we're screwed.

we also have them saved so you don't need to worry about that.

This manga is just too feel good.

i wanna bet that they took a copy of the raws ahead of time (or hope they are unles they are buying it as volumes) and working at their own pace

Plus, at the very worst, we have Marumaru

Could more of this be translated quickly please? The next several chapters have already vanished off the raw site to make way for new chapters, so if the translator has been depending on that place as a source all this time, we're screwed.

i wanna bet that they took a copy of the raws ahead of time (or hope they are unles they are buying it as volumes) and working at their own pace

Aw wow that cover is so cute~

That said, what we really need is a prequel with Lorem's adventurers prior to becoming a mom. Complete with adventuring party and demon king slaying :'D

You know, while the manga is cute, I just can't shake the feeling that this whole thing is somebody's fetish...

MidoriKitzune
Jan 15 2017 07:49 PM

"We need to talk, lady.

Did you fondle my breast when we slept together ...."

Seriously, where is the husband? My acute suspension of disbelief can't handle the fact that she wears a ring and has a baby yet doesn't come close to even remotely alluding to her impregnater.

It's driving me insane.

Isn't it a pretty common trope that the husband, or both parents in some cases, is away on business for long periods of time in anime? Could just be that, but knowing the sucker punches this has been giving, he's likely dead.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics