Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 328votes)

Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Alt Names: alt Demon Mother: My Son is so Cute, I Just Can't Help Myself!alt 아들이 귀여워서 어쩔 수 없는 마족엄마alt La madre demonia indefensa frente a la lindura de su hijoalt 息子がかわいくて仕方がない魔族の母親
Author: Zyugoya
Artist: Zyugoya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A cute manga about a demon girl with her son.
Feel the Love in it!

Raw: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/mazoku/

Author Twitter @zyugoya
Go to Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic dropping Notice - Rakuen Translations New Window kurozen
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Father? and other questions and concerns New Window lygarx
  • 13 Replies
Topic Series Art/Fanart Collections New Window Aereus
  • 1 Replies
Topic the raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies

518 Comments

That last page, is the genre gonna change again

I kinda think that the father was a human. and judging from the flashback of lorem in the alleyway, he likely died before gospel was even born.

I laughed my ass off. Hey, maybe she ate him, bones and all.

Death by snu snu.

*huff* *huff* Leggy loli Lorem *huff* *huff*

MidoriKitzune
Apr 22 2017 02:03 PM

So yeah who fucked her?

Probably the hero sama... she killed him on duty.

xD

And that's her sister in law ^^.

So yeah who fucked her?

The fact that she is still wearing the ring means 2 is not plausible so he isn't a deadbeat he is just dead

I laughed my ass off. Hey, maybe she ate him, bones and all.

For starters, do we even know if Go's dad is a human or another demon?

Nah it looks like the sword melted upon making contact with her.

This.

Also, if Lorem was hunted by other demons, that might explain why she was found wounded in that alley - someone who wanted her head might've attacked her (though that was quite cowardly of them considering she was pregnant at the time).

Maybe the mysterious father was also killed by demons going after Lorem?

Spoiler

What is she, a frigging Logia type?

Nah it looks like the sword melted upon making contact with her.

Spoiler

What is she, a frigging Logia type?

I'm gonna take a guess and assume the next chapter will have an appearance of Gospel's dad....maybe...I hope.  And I hope he's also an extremely doting parent.

You know, with the occasional drama nuke every handful of chapters.

"occasional" I'd say this is Up and Down the Drama Coaster constantly.

He may not show up at all since the manga's basically just about the mother and her baby.

You know, with the occasional drama nuke every handful of chapters.

We got to witness the chuuni stages of a demon, who would have thought <v<

and it gets better with each chapter! Thanks Rakuen Translations ^^

If it follows the usual Disapperared Dad trope then the following 2 options are the most likely:

1) He's dead and we'll never have his absence explained beyond stating as such
2) He's alive and well and will only briefly be mentioned; just enough to state he is a deadbeat

Of course that is IF it explains his absence at all as it is more commonly left out completely in this tropes case.

The fact that she is still wearing the ring means 2 is not plausible so he isn't a deadbeat he is just dead

If it follows the usual Disapperared Dad trope then the following 2 options are the most likely:

2) He's alive and well and will only briefly be mentioned; just enough to state he is a deadbeat

Of course that is IF it explains his absence at all as it is more commonly left out completely in this tropes case.

He may not show up at all since the manga's basically just about the mother and her baby. If he does show it'd probably be very brief.

If there's another new character and it isn't the dad then the author is just a sadist at this point

at 45 chapters several new characters have been introduced. None of them are the dad even though we know she's married because she's wearing the wedding ring. Yet she still has never mentioned him.

If there's another new character and it isn't the dad then the author is just a sadist at this point.

If anyone could edit the panel of her as the "annihilating inferno" and send it to me, that would be fantastic

Is it just me or are the chapters getting shorter?

That aside, I'm really curious about who Gospel's father is...

I jope is dad is some huge badass demon who comes to take his kid and turn him into a killing machine but ends up being utterly melted by his son's cuteness

I hoping for his dad is a human who was a demon hunter. 

I jope is dad is some huge badass demon who comes to take his kid and turn him into a killing machine but ends up being utterly melted by his son's cuteness

So who was/is her husband? She's got a wedding ring on.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics