Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 153votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか 外伝 ソード・オラトリアalt DanMachi Gaiden: Sword Oratoriaalt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoriaalt 소드 오라토리아
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Yagi Takashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is an adaptation of the Sword Oratoria side story light novels to Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka. It covers the story of one of the strongest 1st class adventurer, "Sword Princess" Ais Wallenstein, and her desire to reach even greater heights with her friends in the Loki Familia.

> Spin-off of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-r9803 )

Raw: http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/ais/
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bete's Character Development New Window LuckyVirgo
  • 2 Replies
Topic I'd rather read new chapters of the original than this spin-off, wouldn't you? New Window mancoo
  • 9 Replies

481 Comments

Take notice of the title for chapter 11 ;)

There's a movie in which it was a plot twist.

Take notice of the title for chapter 11 ;)

apathy is apathy.. a lack of caring one way or the other.

You like someone you could hate them

you hate someone, you could learn to like or love them.  an inverse effect I guess.  If that person can evoke a strong emotion in you one way or the other, there is equal potential for the opposite emotion.  Its a matter of overcoming that barrier.

I know some couples who hated each other completely, and they ended up married and in love...

Tsunderes

I like you but I hate you

Stay away from me and marry me

I thought the opposite of like or love was apathy... not dislike or hate.

Cause you can't dislike or hate something you don't like, you just wouldn't care about it.

apathy is apathy.. a lack of caring one way or the other.

You like someone you could hate them

you hate someone, you could learn to like or love them.  an inverse effect I guess.  If that person can evoke a strong emotion in you one way or the other, there is equal potential for the opposite emotion.  Its a matter of overcoming that barrier.

I know some couples who hated each other completely, and they ended up married and in love...

Lafiya is basically bell with tits. She has the exact same motivation as Bell by this point (getting stronger for the sake of reaching Ais) and even got the same event as Bell but instead of a minotaur she fought a giant plant in a team . She didnt want to be protected all the time by Ais and so used her cheat skill (yeah, Bell has one too) to change the situation in a critical moment.

I dont think they are similar at all. While its true that Lafiya seems to have the same motivation as Bell, i think thats were the coincidences end.

Bell is a complete amateur without training, while Lafiya is supposedly a talented and powerfull adventurer, yet she still acts and behaves like a total rookie.

Its easy to root for Bell since he always feels like the underdog (and with reason, cause most of the time, he IS the underdog).

Lafiya on the other hand has that uber cheat skill, has experience and is a level 3, yet she somehow always manages to screw up and starts crying.

I dont feel like cheering on an uber character who cant do anythingt despite how powerful she is.

Hmm I actually rate Loki pretty low normally but with this chapter alone she scored major points as a lovable little prankster. Also a bloodthirsty elite that doesn't take shit from anyone

Just for you I should have delayed it even more. :3

I love you too :* 

XD

"The opposite of like is dislike", Loki is a genius! And I still don't like the mutt.

I thought the opposite of like or love was apathy... not dislike or hate.

Cause you can't dislike or hate something you don't like, you just wouldn't care about it.

I think it's interesting how the spinoff is a seinen series (though fairly mild), while the original is a shounen.

i think there is too many where you have that before but think of his age before that

I think you missed the joke.

Spoiler

Dang... Loki looks scary on that last panel..

Well, she opened her eyes, after all.

Well...

At least the guy can't say she didn't grip like a vice...

I believe that Vánagandr is another name for Fenrir, a son of Loki, and is foretold to kill the god Odin during the events of Ragnarök, but will in turn be killed by Odin's son Víðarr.

Finaly Teras delivered... Thought you would take forever to rls the next chapter ...

Just for you I should have delayed it even more. :3

Finaly Teras delivered... Thought you would take forever to rls the next chapter ...

and a detective who looks like a kid... where have i seen that before

i think there is too many where you have that before but think of his age before that

Dang... Loki looks scary on that last panel..

"The opposite of like is dislike", Loki is a genius! And I still don't like the mutt.

The timeline is the same as the main story, only two lvl 6 that are known to readers are Ais and Ottar. There are more, just that they haven't been introduced yet.

Until Bell hits level 6 after 12 months of dungeon time...

And level 7 two months later... Because you know, if he can hit 1300 SS Rank, or even SSS rank which is thought to not exist before him..l then he can hit level 7.. 8... 9.. Wait, why bother.. Crown him King.. And give him a harem of gods and adventurers..

Lafiya is basically bell with tits.

what did you just do to my mind?...

ooh, a murder mystery.

and a detective who looks like a kid... where have i seen that before

ooh, a murder mystery.

Lafiya is basically bell with tits. She has the exact same motivation as Bell by this point (getting stronger for the sake of reaching Ais) and even got the same event as Bell but instead of a minotaur she fought a giant plant in a team . She didnt want to be protected all the time by Ais and so used her cheat skill (yeah, Bell has one too) to change the situation in a critical moment. The only thing thats different is that she wants to understand how to work in a team and sees herself almost as a family member to Ais.

Fuck this, recycling characters is one thing, but recycling them within the same series is just bullshit.

Not just competition but the nature of nature; welcome to normalized distributions. Something which hits a lot of "geniuses" when the migrate from schools to colleges.

Sure, if you want to talk about general subjects.

Meanwhile in the specialized world of physics, tax avoidance or Olympic class athletics; changing the game isn't exactly a valid option.

Because thats the nature of competition. The higher up you go; the less 'real' competitors you have, the more pronounced the gap. 

Going up from rank #5512345 to rank #5512344 isn't even worth mentioning. Going up from rank #5 to rank #4 is (video game) news worthy.

Not just competition but the nature of nature; welcome to normalized distributions. Something which hits a lot of "geniuses" when the migrate from schools to colleges.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics