Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ćƒ™ćƒ«ć‚»ćƒ«ć‚Æalt Beruserukualt Š‘ŠµŃ€ŃŠµŃ€Šŗalt ŲØŲ±Ų³Ų±Ś©
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

i hate you false updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why you re-release a chapter that was so far beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddd???????????????????????????????????

Ahh... Falconia...

There's a preview picture of it from the next volume on Evil Genius' website...

http://www.evil-genius.us/2013/04/zetman-184-and-berserk-preview/

Which means that Miura decided to create at least one chapter this year? ^^

By the way, has anyone seen the third Berserk movie Descent yet?

fuck yea i bought volumes 2 to 5, some day i will have it all :D

arghh even if you have to wait months for a new chapter...you still patiently wait...such an awesome story T_T
Oliverfr
I'll go for MangaStream. Their quality in manga's aren't that bad compare to MF and MR. However, the early chapts of Berserk aren't that sharp itself, since its hard to find good quality ones from vol 1- 2.

They still have the chapts from early scanlators who translated berserk. Wonder if they got permission to do that or its just Batoto that isn't getting the edge of the deal....
Thought I'd re-read it, and realized the volumes 2-3 are also missing, goddamnit !

Apart from the NOEZ empire (mangafox, mangareader, etc), is there no alternative ? :(
Pretty sure everyone is getting rounded up in the new city so they can all have their souls sucked so "God" can be born into the world. Kind of like some other manga I've read recently (Bleach), can't think of others atm though...
dammit I need chapters 300 and up
The only series that at last page not write to be continue but till next...
Found it:
Spoiler

He gets hurt and consequently isn't there when shit gets real.
inb4 mass sacrifice
Spoiler
A new chapter of BERSERK, aww yeah!!! This is what I live for, I'm absolutely crazy about it!!
Whenever I see a new chapter of berserk, on the outside I go "Hell yes!"

On the inside I scream like an excited little girl.
so.... I think that after everyone moves to falconia, Griffith will just kill them all as sacrifices... my guess.
It was a really good chapter I liked it, although it is gonna take quite a while for the next chapter to come out, but it's always worth my time.
This chapter already cameout in December 28 so 'til next time meant 'Til Next year :D ...anyway it's great to see what's happening in Windham now
Splendid chapter.. SPLENDID!!!
Till next time.. probably means in the next 2 months or so, not till next year.. : )
and I guess the humble villagers will soon face the truth and discover that Griffith is a closet freak.. or?
lol now Miura is just plain tolling us, what's with the "Elf Island"-chapter names for chapters that about something completly different?
Spoiler
I don't understand spanish, but damn the latest chapter looks great!
increible! kiero maxxxx jajajaj muxas gracias utopia!! la mejor team de scan spaƱola
well, let's wait again some moths for the next 18 pages.
gaaah english ploxxxx

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics