Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.13 - 211votes)

Idol Na Kanojo To Wotaku Na Boku To

Alt Names: alt アイドルな彼女とヲタクな僕とalt Idol na Kanojo to Otaku na Boku toalt The Idol Girl and I, the Otaku
Author: Marukido Satoshi
Artist: Kasuga Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She is a famous idol. On the other hand, I am just a nerd. We have to keep our relationship a secret.

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Adult content, do not upload!
=========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Idol Na Kanojo To Wotaku Na Boku To Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

166 Comments

She wants to ruin Chirol's reputation. How will she do that? By stealing her boyfriend. 

Spoiler

>Trying to steal a man who has become a total zealot for Chirol. 
kek.gif 

>Chirol is becoming more Dere in each chapter... Using my super computing program to calculate cliche equations she'll eventually open up about her past, shit will happen and MC is going to save her. 

>yfw the main heroine was someone else's pet just like in sweet guy

Going to steal our MC from Chirol whose entire relationship with her is based on the fact he loves her more than life or dignity themselves? Good luck with that, bitch.

Hey, that plan works in every NTR story ever.

-or, you could set them up, forge a scandal, and expose their relationship to ruin Chirol's reputation- which is much more simple and effective, but...

...perhaps she just wants his D?

WTF kinda mame is Chirol?

shirou_emiya_3498.jpg

WTF kinda mame is Chirol?

Ok. NOW everything sane and rational in me is saying "Abandon ship. This story is crossing too many lines" 
I don't mean the Yuri bit. That I am fine with. But the other stuff. 

Spoiler
That kind of blatant disregard for other people and their own agency is generally where I call it quits. This isn't a love. This is abuse. Plain and simple.

i just don't know who is the worst one in this story .....even so i think the  MC is that  kind  of people  who at the  end make  you feel pity of them  for  how  brain damaged are ...

Lol, friggen bitch. Buuuut, I bet this is how the MC will get a whole harem of idols. =D

Why is the rating so low, I kinda like the story and how dumb the MC is, he's not your average dumb MC, he's on advance dumb level mmm...~!

Isn't that quaint, you answered your own question.

I remember reading something like this, it is called Ima Real... A love story where an idol is having a secret relationship with a guy =D

>Ima Real
Ayyyy :^)

Going to steal our MC from Chirol whose entire relationship with her is based on the fact he loves her more than life or dignity themselves? Good luck with that, bitch.

I'm confused. Are there people who can be aroused without being disgusted at themselves? 

Only Friendly Neighborhood Perverts like me!

disgust... but also an erection

I'm confused. Are there people who can be aroused without being disgusted at themselves? 

It feels like everyone but me is complaining about this manga

And here I am laughing my ass off at this really strange humour...

What's the genre name for "beta manlet cuck gets hot gf for free"? 

It called 2 buzzwords in one sentence.

I remember reading something like this, it is called Ima Real... A love story where an idol is having a secret relationship with a guy =D

I'm confused, is it banana or "banana"?

pretty sure is "banana"

I'm confused, is it banana or "banana"?

disgust... but also an erection

That parfait is gonna have a creamy center soon.

more like a creamy burst.

accompanied with shokugeki no soma-level reaction.

That parfait is gonna have a creamy center soon.

I don't know why I'm still here, i wonder if i already crossed the point of no return as someone said.

Anyway, yuri?

For what i've seen its juts a subplot, and depending on how the author decides to go its not even that. Too soon to tell.

"No matter how many bananas she's eaten before..."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics