Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

Mahou Shoujo Pretty☆Bell

Alt Names: alt 마법소녀 프리티 벨alt 魔法少女プリティ☆ベルalt 魔法少女Pretty Bellalt 魔法少女普莉堤☆貝兒alt Magical Girl Pretty Bellalt Mahou Shoujo Pretty Bell
Author: Kakeru
Artist: Kakeru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A bodybuilder becomes a chosen "magical girl." Fully accepting his destiny to protect little girls from danger, he fights evil by shooting energy beams from his muscles. It's great.

Magical rod "ryin rod" has been awakened. When the compatible user "magical girl pretty bell" appears, it is said that the world will be at risk. Milk and Cocoa are angels who protect the rod and support magical girl pretty bell, They have come to the town where a compatible user, Misaki Eri lives, while being attacked by an enemy. However the rod didn't point to Eri but pointed to a body building neighbor, Takada Atsushi. Why did the rod pick Atsushi instead of Eri? And why is it two compatible users?
Go to Mahou Shoujo Pretty☆Bell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need New Translator To Continue Volumes 3 and Beyond! New Window shades7000
  • 0 Replies

147 Comments

Here I extend my prayers to the Gods from the Pantheon, the Norse Gods, Haruhi sama, the 8 million Gods, and Orihime and Hikoboshi, that this series gets a translator.
Edit: And Madoka, thanks for the reminder.

I'm surprise that there actually a plot in here, like there's actually a story in this series and that plot twist though. This manga is THE BEST. THE BEST, THE FUCKING BEST.

Oh and I can't believe no one mentioned Moonwalker for chapter 1. People must have really overlooked this series.

Wha whu wha but wha he wha she but wha wtf what wtf wtf wtf wtf lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Brain.exe has stop working.

Mahou Shoujo: Titan Eren.

Followed

I have suspicions that these two authors are somewhat related. Both published in 2009.

Not sure what to think, A titan, magic girl, bodybuilder..... 

I kinda feel nasty for liking this :P

Thank you, been following this for a long time.

In before homo villain.

..Which I'm perfectly OK.

Magical girl pretty Bell is now here! xD I can't stop laughing.

lol the bar in chap 2 is even called bar peachpit 

And there's also this in the afterword of his other works

Spoiler

Nice, I shall be waiting for his other works.

Looking at Misaki Eri character. I knew it that this is Bar Peachpit. :D

The reason why she can not be magical girl is because she has to f**k his father and bear his child next year and replace her late mother's place.

This image should be enough for hint. For those who don't know.

Spoiler

And there's also this in the afterword of his other works

Spoiler

This manga... is so wrong in so many levels... 

Yet I still find myself following this.  Must have been hit by those muscle beams!

First the magical rod was like, "Shut up!  I do what I want!  Deal with it!" 

And then, the disco began...

16 volumes? Jesus Christ

Well then it also seems to be still ongoing as well. This is probably popular enough, I am surprised no one has translated it yet if it is been going on this long with that many volumes.

16 volumes? Jesus Christ

This is genius.

Scratch that. This is fabulous

The reason why she can not be magical girl is because she has to f**k his father and bear his child next year and replace her late mother's place.

Spoiler

. Ya this is bar peachpit and it is the same girl
after reading it i suddenly start dancing....help

Spoiler

The level of Loli is too high in this one. It is well above the "It-is-only-a-little-so-I-can-pretend-I-didn't-see-it" level and certainly above the "Low-enough-so-I-can-enjoy-the-manga-and-still-claim-I-am-NOT-a-lolicon" threshold. Add to that a muscle man in little girl's panties and it is certainly enough to sort out the amateur pervert-chaff from the hard-core pervert-wheat. Too rich for my blood....

Wouldnt it be more anti' loli in the fact of instead of having a loli magical girl with the revealing transformation scene it instead gave us a muscle bound dude in the typical loli inspired magical girl concept? As in it is bucking the stereotype in that regard.

Wow...I just...I have no idea....wow.

The level of Loli is too high in this one. It is well above the "It-is-only-a-little-so-I-can-pretend-I-didn't-see-it" level and certainly above the "Low-enough-so-I-can-enjoy-the-manga-and-still-claim-I-am-NOT-a-lolicon" threshold. Add to that a muscle man in little girl's panties and it is certainly enough to sort out the amateur pervert-chaff from the hard-core pervert-wheat. Too rich for my blood....

I...what?

Warning: Graphic panty shots of a crossdressing bodybuilder.

I thought I was going to die laughing when I saw the little girl's bow on the front of his panties!!!

Yep!  This is just warped enough to appeal to my twisted sense of humor!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics