Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 87votes)

Sperman

Alt Names: alt 스퍼맨
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After years of frustration, Kim Gidoo is about to have his first time with the girl he loves.
But then, he's kidnapped by a group of suspicious people, and learns that he's to become a hero thanks to his super-powered sperm...
Go to Sperman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Interesting Story New Window relic626
  • 3 Replies

181 Comments

from now on, whenever I look at cutman, I'll be reminded of that guy :P

Spoiler

He came out of the left testicle. XD

and the Spermachine is giant onahole, and he can RAM bad guys with it! XD

Spoiler

I would have laughed even harder if he said: "Time for your circumcision, Sperman!" XD

End of chapter:

Beep beep [Sper power depleting]

Guards be like "Thanks for the help. I'm gay if you need me."

What the Fuck im i reading!? And why im i liking it so much?!

Typical Manwha

Ok. This is Ha Il Kwon and chap 2 is out, so where is the romance?!?! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That doctor was going to blow him on the day they met. Isn`t that romantic?

vyEfYyK.png

I kinda feel bad for him somehow mmm...

I'm sure that the device on his groin has an adjustable nozzle on the end which can be set for either a Lazer-cutting thin beam or wide area spray that coats his victims, er, I mean, his COMRADES in a dripping sheet of healing slime.

Nice, that will be bukka....ehem, I mean well coated topically

How about topically ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But no, he will insta-kill all of them, with his sperm bullet

I'm sure that the device on his groin has an adjustable nozzle on the end which can be set for either a Lazer-cutting thin beam or wide area spray that coats his victims, er, I mean, his COMRADES in a dripping sheet of healing slime.

This city has really found its hero.

yeah ... H-Ero ... =x= ...

Considering this is Ha II-kwon's work i bet at the end this will teach us about some life lessons. like maybe that "love can conquer all" or something, cause they say sex is better when you do it with someone you love.

wonder how much would be skipped if this turns into an anime..

Considering the fact that he is Sperman, perhaps it might be better if instead of him sucking out the toxin, Gidoo should give them a sure cure in the form of an injection of his super-powered "Dr. Gidoo's Magic Root Juice"...

Injected either orally OR anally, of course.

How about topically ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But no, he will insta-kill all of them, with his sperm bullet

Considering the fact that he is Sperman, perhaps it might be better if instead of him sucking out the toxin, Gidoo should give them a sure cure in the form of an injection of his super-powered "Dr. Gidoo's Magic Root Juice"...

Injected either orally OR anally, of course.

Oh, so that`s where you should wear The One Ring. Good job, boy - now it`s time to "rule them all".

Now is born the strongest and hardest penis in the world.

The doctor seems surprised that she arouses our hero.

I'm starting to think that the radiation of the last nuclear bomb was also affecting Korean people, they just have a late start mmm...

Sees title Sperman, sees scanlation group Supreme Cream Scanlations...  Best day EVAR!!!

Maybe I'm feeling this because I'm just a strange person, but this manga is totally one of those things where you're like UGH WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT.

LMFAO! HAHAHA! His schlong has armour now! Freakin' the Man of "Steel"! XD

Yeah, common sense is a mystified concept here, but that's not quite a good example of it, lol.

Spoiler

Somehow, having "supreme cream scanlations" providing the chapters is really awkward.

Oh and yeah, common sense is a sort of mystified concept over there. I mean

Spoiler

Too lewd.
His aura is made of sperm.

Wow, you guys are fast! Love it, and the series is hilarious. Thanks for bringing it to the table ;)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics