Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 311votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんとalt Mangaka-san to Assistantalt The Comic Artist and his Assistantsalt رسام المانجا و مساعداته
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Life Description about the Mangaka Aito Yuuki and his Assistant Ashisu Sahoto.
Aito-san doesn't understand the feelings of the characters on his stories. So He asks Ashisu to help him. Ashisu would do everything for the work. She would even let him touch her breast so he will know how it feels like?!

The Habit?! The Pervert?! Can we understand them? That's the Comedy of a Mangaka Life.

The mangaka alternates between the standard style and the 4koma.

Sequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-2-r9702 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime is on the air New Window Knight K
  • 0 Replies
Topic [POLL] Who do you think would end up with Aito? New Window Faye
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies

976 Comments

WTF did I just read? Interracial mild-yaoi? ^^a
This manga never failed to make me laugh XD

A cat is fine too....

If Chapter 142 simply consisted of the last three pages, I would still consider it to be a great and worthwhile chapter.

Oh come on, this is the final Volume - give me something interesting - chapters so funny that made me follow this in the first place.

at least this one had progression

I love how Branyaa and Aito got so close over time. i remember when Branyaa was first introduce and would just beat Aito senseless...the friendship between a (perverted) man and (bra-wearing) cat is so beautiful

Full Aito harem possible very possible, I hope at the ending that Every Character admires or loves him!

OMFG. Why do the best things happen when you're asleep!!!

looks like this will drag on a little longer than expected.

and he didnt wake up with flowers in both arms?  This guy sleeps like the dead...

Sena..too damn cute for this world

I just want my harem ending.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdznwPtNJeDQI_OVYit91

LOL Chief Editor is pervert as always. And Sena, so cuuuuuteww <3

I thought it will be the usual "beat the crap out of the MC even though he's not in fault" end XD

I'm completely convinced that Sena and Mihari are the only girls necessary to keep this manga going and deserve to be with Aito

two fake lolis (and one naked) sleeping with a NAKED Aito? Damn, so much luck. too bad, he doesnt know

Now that we've seen the author troll Meisei, I can't wait to see how he'll troll Aito with his girls...oh wait...that's what this manga's all about! Kinda don't want to see him be with anyone because the author will only take it away (hence Shakespear's to love or not- I say not).

And here I thought this one couldn't get any better

He's so lucky and he doesn't even know. I envy him so hard right now.

Oh, how nice--in the end Aito didn't get blamed for the groping.

Those naughty girls.

Meisei should get together with "Aho Girl" LOL.

I knew this was gonna happen!

I... just... no... well, it was worth.

Well he

Spoiler

He deserved that.

0kJKc.gif
Why!!! Just when I thought, "Well, at least there was one couple that ended up happy."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics