Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 161votes)

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction

Alt Names: alt デッドデッドデーモンズデデデデデストラクションalt Ölü Ölü Şeytanın Yıyıyıyıyıkımıalt DDDDalt Dead Dead Demons Dededededestructionalt Dededede
Author: Asano Inio
Artist: Asano Inio
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new series by Asano Inio (Oyasumi Punpun, Solanin) about the lives of two high school girls living in Tokyo after aliens have invaded. Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction is a self-styled dystopian slice-of-life that reflects on modern societal and political issues in Japan while still maintaining a sense of humor and frivolity.
Go to Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thoughts on the Manga New Window ballinbaroque
  • 2 Replies
Topic Ontan Faces Thread New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 4 Replies
Topic Chapter 31 Dedededevelopments Discussion New Window Bana
  • 1 Replies
Topic Humor's a Relief New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies

363 Comments

That was a really sweet chapter if you ignore the pretty harsh shit they said in her diploma holder, something she wouldn't care about since she has her incredibly close friends, but made super effective due to the fact that they're graduating and one of their friends is dead. It was touching between the friends and Ontan at the end but damn she had to get brought down low to get there.

• pen likes this
Really beautiful... Asano says he tries not to think about dialogue and maybe that's why it feels so natural, or maybe he's just being coy. Either way, the feelings are definitely there... all the ones you wished you could talk to someone about.

Asano Inio has redefined cute with Ontan.

I wish it was possible to keep up this pace of release forever

╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ グッ !

I wish it was possible to keep up this pace of release forever

Black Knight's tournament made me think of High Score Girl. Also, he's the perfect choice for Ontan's disciple. They have some funny chemistry going on.

She doesn't deserve him. Dudes a keeper. Just because she's afraid that she might lose him if she cared for him is a bullshit reason to turn him down. Poor guy. But man, quadruplets. Them some dangerous genes.

Well, it sucks for the guy who likes her, but I can understand it - even if she wouldn't be against a relationship, taking care of her family is more important right now. It's bittersweet if anything.

Ha ha, my comment was before Chapter 22 came out. Now it's definitely bittersweet.

Fuck you Glasses Friend!

But seriously, think I have a thing for her now. 

Aw.

The death flag has been raised, brace yourselves. Probably it will be the guy though.

Look up to the skies and see,

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

So much for "cute girls doing cute things"...

Aw, that's really sweet. Good for glasses friend.

Well, it sucks for the guy who likes her, but I can understand it - even if she wouldn't be against a relationship, taking care of her family is more important right now. It's bittersweet if anything.

Open your eyes,

Look up to the skies and see,

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality.

Or is it fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

Is this real life?

Or is it fantasy?

Is this real life?

Bravo!

Aw, that's really sweet. Good for glasses friend.

I really enjoy Asano's works for how he treats his secondary characters. He gives them full characterization and real lives in his world, not just bland ones to bounce off his protagonists. It makes his characters feel realer.

Si leen esto en Espanish

De nada, yo traduzco

where are the updates? does anyone know when it usually updates? ive been waiting awhile now.

End of August.

where are the updates? does anyone know when it usually updates? ive been waiting awhile now.

And somewhere in Japan, a father sits at a table with a can of beer in one hand and his head in another and mutters to himself...

"Why?  Why are my kids batshit crazy?  The hell did I do wrong?"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics